Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Coral springs Florida shooting
Previous  1  2  3

Raisin

Post Thu, Feb 15 2018, 3:07 pm
WhatFor wrote:
For some reason no one takes this stance about terrorism. Of course we don't throw our hands up. Of course there are solutions. They're just not financially lucrative to the NRA, so they want you to think that they don't exist.

Yes. Seriously, I need to take my shoes off at security and throw out my water before getting on a plane, but I can saunter into a shopping mall with an assault rifle, completely legally??? (ok not where I live but in the US) Why are airline passengers lives more valuable then literally every single person on the ground?

Amarante

Post Thu, Feb 15 2018, 6:06 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Something needs to be done. This is horrific and we are becoming immune and desensitized by the chronic violence that we don't even react anymore. Though I just shed a few tears just reading this awful story, it will be forgotten and we will move on.
I would love to know if this boy was carrying a licensed gun or not. Otherwise gun control wouldn't help if it were illegal.
I wonder if this boy suffered from mental illness and was not treated properly.
A bunch of questions without answers.
These stories remind us to keep hugging our children every day and to appreciate them.

He was carrying a military style assault weapon.

Why these are allowed to be sold is purely so gun manufacturers make money.

From what I read, every mass shooting has been with assault weapons.

There is no reason anyone other than a soldier or a policeman needs an assault weapon.

Ironically in Florida, you can buy an assault weapon at 18 but other guns you need to be 21.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics