Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I'm up in the middle of the night because...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

ssspectacular

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:33 am
amother wrote:
Woke up to throw up. In first trimester. Have HG. Was prescribed Zofran due to dehydration. Helping 70%.

KolHakovod! I am in awe of the HG women.

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:33 am
chayalas wrote:
My Threenager needed " more place" and all the blankets

Hahahaaa. Omg so true!!! Threenager. I've heard this word before but forgot about it. And it so applies to mine! She never did the terrible twos. She was a purely delightful 2 year old. The minute she turned 3. Oh. My. Gawd!

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:34 am
Zofran was a lifesaver for my cancer patient. He lived on it. Thank you Hashem for creating that. For pregnancy I heard its controversial if it should be used. Do your research.

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:36 am
amother wrote:
Woke up to throw up. In first trimester. Have HG. Was prescribed Zofran due to dehydration. Helping 70%.

I'm sorry to hear your struggling. I have a family member who goes thru that every time. There is a support group organization based in Williamsburg for woman with hg. Would you like the info?

I hope you feel better soon! And keep in mind the order full prize at the end of it all. A mushy little bundle. Feel good!

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:38 am
amother wrote:
Zofran was a lifesaver for my cancer patient. He lived on it. Thank you Hashem for creating that. For pregnancy I heard its controversial if it should be used. Do your research.

Not for woman with hg. Have you ever met one? It is painful just to watch. I cannot imagine what they must be going thru.
Dehydration has killed babies and injured mothers. At that point everything has to be don't to keep then both safe.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:39 am
Congratulations ssspectacular! Bshoah Tovah!

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:43 am
I have a friend who suffers on hg. She literally closes her business when she's pregnant as she can't function. She blesses Zofran & other meds whatever helps. If Zofran is indeed problematic, which I dont know, there are other anti-naseau meds out there today available already

ssspectacular

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:46 am
dankbar wrote:
Congratulations ssspectacular! Bshoah Tovah!

Not me, darling! I'm a grandma many times over, b"h. I was thinking about my daughter who has HG and suffers so much thru her pregnancies that I am in awe of her!

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:50 am
Ha! Ha! Sorry congrats goes to torquoise! You just tagged her message & responded to her. My mistake!

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:56 am
So the night started with baking challah and my 2 year old put on the Bosch machine before I finished putting in the ingredients and covering it- that gave us 2 hours of kitchen cleaning and no challah!!
He then promptly vomited all over the floor- probably because flour went into his mouth and was choking him.

Couple hours later kid wakes up in a pool of diarrhea
Fun bh!!

SuperWify

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 11:05 am
Fell asleep very late because I was sick and feverish.

BH slept well after that and feeling a bit better.

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 12:36 pm
My aunts teen at risk daughter walks in at 2:10 drunk. She can't sleep because of her.
Baby Bottles and nursing is child's play.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 2:29 pm
Bc I have severe seasonal allergies and I wake up coughing and wheezing and parched and no amount of water alleviates the itch in my throat. I take Benadryl and get really dizzy. finally fall asleep and then dd wakes me that her throat is itchy and she cant sleep. I settle her in, fall back asleep and then my baby wakes for food. I drink more then fall asleep again. then I wake up to use the bathroom from all the water I drank that didn't help. lol. it's like this almost all YT.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 4:07 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
Not for woman with hg. Have you ever met one? It is painful just to watch. I cannot imagine what they must be going thru.
Dehydration has killed babies and injured mothers. At that point everything has to be don't to keep then both safe.

I don’t want to derail this thread.

Thank you Tzutzie.

My insurance denied some of the others. They told me of a combo I can make myself but it doesn’t help either. My doctor originally wouldn’t give Zofran because of the side effects. But I was dehydrated so she said there’s no choice. Without it I’ll be in the ER for the next few months on IV until it eases somewhat in the sixth month. I’m still a little dehydrated as it helps 50-70%, but doing what I can to stay out of the ER. The benefits far outweigh the risks.

I don’t want to “out” myself but would be interested in the support group you mentioned.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 4:20 pm
I'm awake at night because I'm so lonely. and because I don't feel secure in my life. and many times because of my debilitating chronic pain condition.
if it's not one reason, it's the other.
sometimes sleeping pills help.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics