Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Enjoy your vacations, but why in heavens name...
Previous  1  2

ectomorph

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 7:28 am
amother wrote:
OP here. The school I send to has a set tuition amount, they send it every year before we need to register for the following year.
ok so why do they have a question

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:24 am
amother wrote:
I'm not justifying any behavior, but the wealthy are sometimes taken advantage of. The full tuition price they're quoted can be quite higher than it actually is, so they double check with others just to make sure they're not being taken for a ride.

They may have good reasons but money/expenses....is a personal matter, and it is nosy and rude to ask someone that question that they asked op...basically, they want to compare so they can get "fairer" bill for tuition which is like someone getting assistance saying to another person getting assistance, "wat are u paying? Because I want to make sure I'm getting as,big a deduction as,u are getting...."" no, this is wrong because everyones tuition is decided based on their personal finances etc...its not anyone's business!!

And, if they feel they are being overcharged, let them bring it up with tuition committee who is making those decisions....otherwise, are u saying we all have a "right" to start "comparing" who is paying what for tuition?? And then telling the school we want a big deduction like family x bec in our opinion, we live simpler??? Its noonelses business and nobody should be nosy ask another person about her finances, tuition or.....this neighborn needs to stop comparing and judging others ...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics