Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What's the weirdest thing you've found so far?
Previous  1  2  3

yksraya

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 2:40 pm
In my bedroom bathroom I have shelves for shampoos and stuff, but the shelves are kind of narrow. All household shampoos and who knows what else ends up there. So I was thinking what size containers I can get to organize it all into catagories. Wad looking for something high enough so stuff stay hidden, but also narrow enough to fit.

So today, I was doing the cabinet in kitchen where I keep plastic bags. And guess what? I found 3 of the perfect size containers. I originally purchased it to categorize the bags by size, but it just always ended up one humble jumble of bags. Now at least the shelves will be neat, and I'll find a better solution for the bags.

Also in the morning, I went through the freezer to see which chametz we still have there. And found 2 baggies with brownie cake, just enough for my 2 toddlers to take along to playgroup as a snack!

momwifedaughter

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 2:57 pm
Nothing What

Boring life Speechless
Vaccum and wash every week, wldnt find such stuff... My kids junk box is the only fun place to go to... Weirdest things there. Otherwise can't think of anything...

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 3:05 pm
I already told this on a similar thread last year. But one year I was toilet training one of my boys . He got trained for the night but would sleep walk to the bathroom and sometimes not to the bathroom at all and pee somewhere else...
When I was doing their toys for Pesach I opened the bin that contained their wooden train set ...the container was literally filled with urine until the top! He must've relieved himself multiple times in the same spot... I don't know, but it was the grossest thing ever! The stench was beyond anything you can imagine ... well that was money spent on an expensive toy that got flushed down the toilet ... pun intended .

zaq

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 3:48 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I already told this on a similar thread last year. But one year I was toilet training one of my boys . He got trained for the night but would sleep walk to the bathroom and sometimes not to the bathroom at all and pee somewhere else...
When I was doing their toys for Pesach I opened the bin that contained their wooden train set ...the container was literally filled with urine until the top! He must've relieved himself multiple times in the same spot... I don't know, but it was the grossest thing ever! The stench was beyond anything you can imagine ... well that was money spent on an expensive toy that got flushed down the toilet ... pun intended .

this one wins both the 'weirdest" and "grossest" prizes.

imasinger

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 6:03 pm
honeymoon wrote:
I found my sanity!! I'm dumping and dumping and dumping anything that wasn't used in the past year and I'm finally finding my sanity beneath all the stuff cluttering up my freezer-box-size apartment...

And this one wins my "best response/attitude"!

iyar

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 6:28 pm
Nothing.
Nothing weird.
Mismatched socks. Scraps of paper. Crumbs. Lots of dust. Lego. Mentchies. Dirt of indeterminate origin.
Absolutely nothing remarkable.
Am I doing something wrong???
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics