Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Oooooooooooooyyyyyy explosions out of diaper.....!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Jan 14 2007, 1:59 am
Too large diapers are not good either. If its too loose it could leak too.

frayda

Post Sun, Jan 14 2007, 4:42 am
When this happened with my kids, it was usually a sign that they were ready for the next size up. Wink

Ima'la

Post Sun, Jan 14 2007, 6:12 am
Me too. Don't pay any attention to the weight guidlines on the diaper - if it isn't keeping it in on a regular basis, try the next size. If it's too big, as Mrs. XYZ pointed out, you can always save it for a month or two!

mumof1

Post Sun, Jan 14 2007, 8:35 am
I used pampers for ds and he leaked all over.
I use huggies and have not had the problem since.

gryp

Post Sun, Jan 14 2007, 11:06 am
ill add to the "next size up" 's. forget the # of lbs, they write on the box. as soon as a diaper leaks I know it's time for a new size.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 24 2007, 12:50 pm
I really like LUV'S, I almost never have leaking problems (which I did have with Huggies). And my baby is also a big pooper LOL , so it just comes with the job...the worst is when it happens on shabbos. Mad

jewgal84

Post Wed, Jan 24 2007, 1:01 pm
<---- Pampers/Swaddlers fan here- I'm really happy with them Very Happy !

We're still in the N (newborn size) and they are still a drop too big, we tried the smallest size of Huggies and those are even bigger...

OP- Does your baby move around alot? Maybe once s/he does his stuff, it's awhile b4 it gets changed which gives him time for it too leak all over?!

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 3:13 pm
MOM222 wrote:
I switch to the bigger size as soon as the child fits. For example if size 3 says 14- and up , although size 2 still fits until 18 lb. I buy the bigger size.

agree with mom222! I live in argentina now but when I lived in america up until 2 months ago (when my son was 4 months) I used pampers swaddlers but they almost always leaked until I switched to a bigger size. he poops tons and its very liquidy...he still only breastfed. my son is now wearing pampers babysan plus. I dont know which american pampers those compare to but theyre unbelievable. does anyone know? maybe pampers babydry?

GetReal

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 2:54 am
This has been happening to my baby lately... He's seven weeks, and the past week or so it's been VERY liquidy and goes up his back once a day or so. I'm soooo tired of changing him from head to toe! Funny thing - sometimes I'm holding him when he makes - how does it go up against gravity?

amother

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 2:59 am
Boy, does this bring back memories! One of my babies used to wait until just after I changed her clothes to poop all over – all the more so if it was her shabbos best and we were all set to go out the door to shul. Of course she outgrew it, but I can still feel the frustration 24 years later!!

Seraph

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 5:21 am
My baby's cloth diapers don't leak...
Btw, can't stand pampers.... I use them occasionally and they're garbage. Huggies are so much better...

amother

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 9:57 am
I could have written the first post!
My baby is about 14 pounds and in size 2 swaddlers and has been leaking lately, so we are going to size 3! Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics