Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Is a doona worth it
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:50 am
Don't you need storage inside the store itself until you pay?!

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:27 am
Generally not. I Feel foolish putting things in the bottom of a stroller. I’ll homd a small basket if it’s a grocery store. Or use my hands to drape clothing over.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:30 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Generally not. I Feel foolish putting things in the bottom of a stroller. I’ll homd a small basket if it’s a grocery store. Or use my hands to drape clothing over.

It's a very normal thing to put groceries in the basket of your stroller while you shop.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:33 am
Amother hotpink, there's no ilder version doona that costs less.
And there's an imitation on Ali for $250 that's very flimsy and has not passed a crash test.

tweety1

For those of us in Lakewood , shopping is usually done in and out of car. So no need for storage. Personally, I find the the look of snap n go not pretty hence having never had one. I used an attachment to my regular stroller which was a major inconvenience. Can’t wait to have another baby and purchase a Doona. It’s a must on my list and will try to get an older version that costs less. I also wonder why there isn’t a copy of it on the market yet.

There is. I forgot the name of the company. Somebody told me she's seen it a few times.

amother
White

Let’s say you have a bottle of milk, a bottle of juice, a dozen eggs and a bag of cheese. A few basic things. That’s a heavy basket to hold with one hand while pushing with the other hand. Isn’t it so much easier to lift a light car seat and put it in a shopping cart?

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:34 am
I guess that’s an individual thing.

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:48 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
Let’s say you have a bottle of milk, a bottle of juice, a dozen eggs and a bag of cheese. A few basic things. That’s a heavy basket to hold with one hand while pushing with the other hand. Isn’t it so much easier to lift a light car seat and put it in a shopping cart?

Fashion before function. Duh. Wink

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:51 am
For those of us in Lakewood , shopping is usually done in and out of car. So no need for storage. Personally, I find the the look of snap n go not pretty hence having never had one. I used an attachment to my regular stroller which was a major inconvenience. Can’t wait to have another baby and purchase a Doona. It’s a must on my list and will try to get an older version that costs less. I also wonder why there isn’t a copy of it on the market yet.

I also live in the suburbs. I use the base of the snap and go as my shopping cart inside stores so it’s very useful. And I personally think the chicco looks nice.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:53 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I also live in the suburbs. I use the base of the snap and go as my shopping cart inside stores so it’s very useful. And I personally think the chicco looks nice.

Same!

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:00 am
I did not read through this thread.

READ THIS!!!! I have witnessed the doona tip over WITH AN INFANT inside (a lot of heavy shopping bags attached). Please please please if you are going to buy it, adhere to the instructions and dont attach anything to the handlebars even a heavy diaper bag.

Anon because Ive told this to many people in real life.

Marz613

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 1:04 am
I borrowed a doona for a trip and it was horrible. So flimsy!! The steering was terrible. I much prefer my snap n go. Also, no taxis let me put the doona in the car because they didn't want the wheels on the seat, which meant I had to hold the baby!! that's not okay. But I also wouldn't want to put dirty wheels in my car, and in my house. I'm not a fan.

teachkids

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 7:41 am

The copies from china are not safe as a car seat. Please please don’t use them as such!
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics