Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Surprise Surprise

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 1:54 pm
https://www.thelakewoodscoop.c......html

Let me guess...

It came from all the people that absolutely had to go to Weddings in BP

stillnewlywed

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 2:06 pm
Lakewood was exposed way before weddings were banned...

mirror

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 2:12 pm
I guess the lockdown on Teaneck, NJ probably was a complete waste of time. As soon as they interact with the rest of the United States....

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 2:22 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
https://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2020/03/first-report-tls-has-received-credible-info-there-are-now-multiple-positive-coronavirus-cases-in-lakewood.html

Let me guess...

It came from all the people that absolutely had to go to Weddings in BP

No one knows the source of anything. If anyone swears they do, they're lying. My sister sent me testimonials of people who barely had contact with anyone else, and they still got it. I don't like playing the blame game about something that has an R naught of three, and lives on surfaces.

It serves absolutely no purpose to point fingers. Most of us are going to get this virus - our society doesn't allow the hermit lifestyle, frum or not. We all have to get up and get out and get our groceries and some of us have to take public transportation and that's just life. All we can do is try to slow it down, our job isn't to stop it completely.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 2:26 pm
My signature line is proving to be even more accurate than I thought when I originally added it to my profile.

mizle10

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 4:49 pm
You have absolutely no idea that’s true, it’s a complete wild guess.
You can have the virus without showing symptoms for 2 weeks, 2 weeks ago there were no lock downs, schools and Shuls were open and running as usual.
Completely, completely unfair to blame people especially in public based solely on how you feel.

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 5:31 pm
I also just wanted to say, NaturalMom5, that I totally adore you. I didn't mean to sound harsh - I think I'm just over-reacting to all the panic on my whatsapp chats and beyond. Thanks for being so amazing on the Daf thread!

sub

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 5:37 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
No one knows the source of anything. If anyone swears they do, they're lying. My sister sent me testimonials of people who barely had contact with anyone else, and they still got it. I don't like playing the blame game about something that has an R naught of three, and lives on surfaces.

It serves absolutely no purpose to point fingers. Most of us are going to get this virus - our society doesn't allow the hermit lifestyle, frum or not. We all have to get up and get out and get our groceries and some of us have to take public transportation and that's just life. All we can do is try to slow it down, our job isn't to stop it completely.
[b]

Yes.
Can we please stop bashing each other!!
Every part of society is reacting the same way. everyone is stunned at the situation. And there are still plenty in denial all over the world.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 5:45 pm
I'm still waiting for my covid 19 test that I took on Sunday in chened. The wait is so hard!!!

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 5:51 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I'm still waiting for my covid 19 test that I took on Sunday in chened. The wait is so hard!!!

Refuah Shalaima to whatever you have. Hopefully by the time you get the results, you'll already be feeling better regardless.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics