Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Share good things about being home
Previous  1  2

imasinger

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My kids are doing zoom classes with their school teachers. I was thinking about the teachers. They are getting spoiled having a mute button! LOL

LOL Is there any way to install one on them in the classroom? Could be a game changer!

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:14 pm
There are so many online learning programs that my husband actually is learning more, and not bothering me.. Very Happy

But my 23 year old son .. aka Dh's clone, came back from Israel and is driving me crazy Sad

little neshamala

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 5:31 pm
My kids dont come home exhausted from school! And they dont have mountains of homework to do, after hours of classwork! Even with zoom learning, their homework is minimal-and I see SUCH a positive change. They are more relaxed and happy, eager and willing to help, far less chutzpah issues....im telling you its because theres no homework after a long day of school.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 11:09 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
-I learned that I prefer home workouts than the gym!
-I toilet trained DC!

I'm working on toilet training too. it's going slow or maybe my expectations are too high. two accidents today.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 11:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We are all going through some tough and stressful stuff with everyone home and anxious. But there is a bright side. Please share somethings you are grateful for.

1) Our whole family now has dinner together every night.
2) I don't have to drive carpool!
3) We are all healthy.

#3 should be enough to be happy about!!!

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:30 pm
I tought of another one:

I am saving loads of money on sunblock.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:55 pm
I'm saving carfare.
I'm saving 2 hours a day on commuting.
I don't have to worry about forgetting to take my lunch, keys, or ID when I go to work.
I can work in an old Tshirt and don't have to waste my good shirts.
I'm here to receive deliveries.
I don't have to go out in the rough weather.
No one will know I didn't get around to buying new clothes or get a haircut for YT.
I won't have to host at the seder people I dislike but invite out of obligation.
I don't have to feel bad about making very simple food for Pesach.
Best of all, I don't have to listen to that paskoodnyak who shares a cubicle wall with me rant about how great Trump is and how coronavirus is a hoax perpetrated by stupid and evil Democrats.

Genius

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:59 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
I'm working on toilet training too. it's going slow or maybe my expectations are too high. two accidents today.

Toilet training as well. Hashem knew I would’ve procrastinated till his bar mitzva so he locked me in.
Lower your expectations- mine only had accidents on day one. Colorful sour belts did the trick

mha3484

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 4:02 pm
I feel like I am getting a glimpse into my 9 year olds life that I would never have access to. I got to listen to his rebbe give his shiur, he was sitting next to me while he talked to a friend. Typically this is stuff that I never get to experience.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics