Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Im not looking forward to the film Unorthodox w Shira Haas
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Aug 09 2019, 12:28 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Ivy League education here bh (my Williamsburg husband, very much still chassidish)

Curious about which Ivy League and which profession and if there was a frum friendly track or went off on your own in the wild blue yonder called university.

soap suds

Post Fri, Aug 09 2019, 12:57 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I know very few Satmar ppl personally, so I'll gracefully apologize if a proud Satmar women tells me otherwise, but my feeling is that saying Satmar girls/women do this or Satmar girls/women do that is almost like saying frum ppl do this that or the other. Satmar is probably the largest and possibly the most diverse chassidus. You're going to find a gazillion different stripes there. Some work; some don't. Some have degrees; some don't. Some are rich; some are poor. Some are skinny; some are fat (just to prove my point). Some are employees; some are employers. Some are SAHM; some are WAHM and some work out of the house. Some are On TD; some are unfortunately off; and some aren't sure yet where they stand. We can go on and on and on. Point is, the generalizations here are a bit ridiculous.

Applause

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 2:56 am
What year is the film officially set in?
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics