Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone know how to get through to Unemployment In NJ?????

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 3:26 pm
I was informed by the automated system that I need to speak to an agent. I am finding this impossible. Whenever I call, I am told that due to high call volume I need to call next business day. Any Tips?? Thanks!!!

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:13 pm
I am having the same issue, anyone have any luck reaching the NJ unemployment office?

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:42 pm
The rules are the same as in NY.

1. Call your state Senator's office or email him. He will return your call/email. Then he will instruct your state Unemployment agent to call you within 3 days. If you don't hear from them in 3 days, call the Senator's office again or email him.

2. Call your district's Assemblyman's office or email him. He will return your call/email. Then he will instruct your state Unemployment agent to call you within 3 days. If you don't hear from them in 3 days, call the Assemblyman's office again or email him.

These people have a job to do, and that's to help you get Unemployment.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 10:02 pm
I contacted their offices. They said at this time you should expect a callback between 10-15 days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries