Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Trigger warning Appetite Tablets

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:46 pm
I’m looking for a recommendation of an appetite control tablet. Corona and Pesach changed my schedule and now I seem to have an insatiable appetite. I’m gaining weight each week and feel hungry constantly. I normally have a stable weight without dieting or restricting. I exercise even more now. I’ve been the same weight for 15 years. I tried the Maxi Health and they did help but I was allergic to an ingredient. Please give suggestions or links.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:52 pm
following

DrMom

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:07 am
Why the trigger warning???

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:09 am
Probably because on the other thread people started complaining that it was triggering for those with eating disorders.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:11 am
DrMom wrote:
Why the trigger warning???

On the recent weight thread there was a suggestion for a trigger warning and posters even reported the thread.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:13 am
People who work with eating disorders, in my experience, tend to be a little extreme, and think that you can’t mention anything about losing weight.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:15 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
People who work with eating disorders, in my experience, tend to be a little extreme, and think that you can’t mention anything about losing weight.

Thank you. I was trying to be considerate. I don’t want to loose weight But I don’t want to gain any more.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 7:15 am
Phentermine.
Ask your doctor. It needs a prescription.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 7:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On the recent weight thread there was a suggestion for a trigger warning and posters even reported the thread.

Hashem yirachem.

lamplighter

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 11:06 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Hashem yirachem.

The other thread was headed in a very unhealthy direction. It was about trying to be a certain (low) weight and some pretty unhealthy suggestions on how to do that.

This post is different.

Last edited by lamplighter on Wed, May 06 2020, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:31 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Phentermine.
Ask your doctor. It needs a prescription.

Could I get this without being overweight? I’m in the higher end of the normal range. Do you know about side effects?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:49 pm
If being housebound is also causing depression, consider a prescription for Wellbutrin. It also suppresses appetite.

When I ran out I didn't go into any kind of withdrawal, but I got ravenously hungry! As soon as I got back on it, my appetite went back to a normal, manageable pattern.

If you're not feeling "starving", it's way easier to make healthy choices. You can take the time to prepare a proper meal, instead of grabbing the first ready made nosh in the cabinets.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise