Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
WWYD trigger warning disgusting
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:43 am
We ordered new beds for our guest room and the delivery men game to set it up. One of them asked to use the bathroom and I said sure. Well 10 minutes later the guys were finished putting the bed together and the bathroom was still occupied. The guys all waited outside in their truck for him and after ANOTHER 15 minutes, he came out. I didn’t want to walk passed it because it smelled really bad so I didn’t go in until later that night when giving my kids a bath.
What I saw was…poop shmeared around the base of the toilet, poop shmeared all over my wastebasket, a piece of solid poop on the floor and piles and piles of poop IN THE WASTEBASKET!!
OMG like what in the world? It took me a long while to wipe down the toilet base, the walls were covered, mop the floor, sanitize the wastebasket. I called the manager of the company and he’s like “well he shouldn’t have done that”. That’s all he said. Like hello?

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:46 am
Yes, I would have been disgusted. I would probably ask the company to reimburse me for a cleaning crew. Past that, I’m not sure what there is to do exactly except learn a lesson to not let any strangers use your bathroom

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:51 am
Omgosh that’s disgusting!! 🤮 🤢 I’m so sorry OP

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:52 am
Wow that’s insane. Why couldn’t he use the actual toilet? I’d demand they pay for a cleaning crew. It’s their worker they are responsible.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:56 am
Take pics, post them on an online review. I guess it is too late but hindsight is 20-20.
I hope it's not an ongoing health issue with the worker. Maybe the delivery van will be the next target.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:59 am
Do you think this was motivated by antisemitism? Some sort of subversive political statement?

I would escalate up the chain. It does not sound like the person to whom you complained took this seriously at all.

Last edited by DrMom on Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:00 pm
amother Mauve wrote:
Take pics, post them on an online review. I guess it is too late but hindsight is 20-20.
I hope it's not an ongoing health issue with the worker. Maybe the delivery van will be the next target.

What health issue requires you to poop all over a bathroom and not in a toilet?

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:02 pm
You know we are all waiting for the name of this company.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:04 pm
Wow terrible. Hugs op.

Reminds me of the bathroom scene from daddy day care "I missed"

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:05 pm
amother Royalblue wrote:
What health issue requires you to poop all over a bathroom and not in a toilet?

Considering the toilet was dirty as well, I would assume he clogged the toilet and couldn’t figure out how to unclog it without emptying its contents into the trash, which would explain why it was in the trash along with a bunch of tissues, and everywhere in between

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:05 pm
DrMom wrote:
Do you think this was motivated by antisemitism? Some sort of subversive political statement?

I would escalate up the chain. It does not sound like the person to whom you complained took this seriously at all.

That was my inital thought. This is so abnormal. I would definitely take pics and demand to speak to someone higher up.

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:06 pm
amother Snow wrote:
Considering the toilet was dirty as well, I would assume he clogged the toilet and couldn’t figure out how to unclog it without emptying its contents into the trash, which would explain why it was in the trash along with a bunch of tissues, and everywhere in between

So then why can't he clean up after himself?

amother
Cadetblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:11 pm
I agree that you should complain but don't expect to get anything from the company. It was your choice to allow the man to use the bathroom - unfortunately with terrible consequences, the mess didn't happen in the fulfillment of his duties. Lesson learned.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:12 pm
amother Snow wrote:

OP didn't say that the inside of the toilet was dirty or clogged, and didn't mention tissues:

Quote:
poop shmeared around the base of the toilet, poop shmeared all over my wastebasket, a piece of solid poop on the floor and piles and piles of poop IN THE WASTEBASKET!!
OMG like what in the world? It took me a long while to wipe down the toilet base, the walls were covered,

Last edited by DrMom on Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:13 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
So then why can't he clean up after himself?

Why don’t people do a lot of things? And he might have felt like he had, at least enough (who knows what it looked like before..)

I’m not excusing it, like I said it’s disgusting and I’d absolutely demand the company to pay me to hire a cleaning crew

I’m just saying I don’t think it was done intentionally, like he purposely used a trash can instead of a toilet

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:15 pm
DrMom wrote:

I didn’t say the toilet was still clogged, I said he probably needed to empty it to unclog it. And o saw she wrote about the toilet being dirty but maybe I misunderstood..

If she feels this was done intentionally then she should call the police and report a hate crime. Though I’m not sure what evidence there is now that she’s cleaned it..

amother
Mintgreen

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:16 pm
Oh gosh so sorry op.

Thats really awful.

Just wondering , what do ppl do when such people workers etc ask to use their bathroom?

How do I say no normally?

Like its a legitimate request.?

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:19 pm
amother Snow wrote:
I didn’t say the toilet was still clogged, I said he probably needed to empty it to unclog it. And o saw she wrote about the toilet being dirty but maybe I misunderstood..

If she feels this was done intentionally then she should call the police and report a hate crime. Though I’m not sure what evidence there is now that she’s cleaned it..

A big pile of poop right on the middle of the floor?

Smeared on the walls??

It sounds like he brought extra poop with him just to have extra material with which to vandalize her bathroom.

Too bad she cleaned it up before photographing it or calling the police. I'd definitely suspect a hate crime before believing that somebody had no choice but to smear poop on the wall, etc.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:21 pm
Maybe she can still call and report it to the police even without evidence.

Success10

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:45 pm
Surprised Wow, next time someone writes Trigger Warning, I'm gonna take them seriously.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette