Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Desperately Looking For a Job
Previous  1  2

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 1:27 pm
Wasn't Oorah looking for English and Spanish speakers? I feel like I've seen ads for them but I don't remember where. Maybe someone here can help.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:49 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
It’s a medical forms retriever company.
You need to be on phone calls all day-hard to do with kids around.
They pay very little, and it’s not easy work.

There is plenty of potential to go up with them if you work hard and are good. You can start working at 3pm Israel time. At the beginning you will be slower because you are not used to it so you could end up working 7-8 hours a day but after a while you will get better and quicker you will be able to work 4-6 hours a day.

It's a really good job and I really recommend it. Don't want to post under my name here but if you want my info let me know and we'll get in touch somehow.

byisrael

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:55 am
This is something someone set up for people who lost jobs do to covid
JOBS LISTING UPDATED!

Over 260 positions, many of them remote, now available!

Please check them out here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UOYw-eYf9eSoHAueFDfTf-LKVpXWEwRRNJLa87Ky7Ao/edit?usp=sharing
(Document will be updated as new positions become available, so please check back periodically for updates)

There is always oorah if you are really really desperate....

LovesHashem

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:58 am
aussie2 wrote:
I just saw this on janglo.. can be at home for now and once lockdown is over possibly in office..

https://www.janglo.net/index.p.....31791
(they are paying 43 shekel an hour!) and special consideration for s/o who speaks another language- spanish included..

*another option
https://www.janglo.net/index.p.....79088

Forever Living is a MLM. Multi Level Marketing (MLM) is a business model or marketing strategy in which the distributors' income includes their own sales, and a percentage of the sales group they recruit, which is commonly known as their 'downline'. Customers can also sign up as a distributor to sell the company's product.

Basically one of those companies that to make money you need to recruit other to ALSO join and harass as your friends and acquaintances

Desiree01

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:59 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
There is plenty of potential to go up with them if you work hard and are good. You can start working at 3pm Israel time. At the beginning you will be slower because you are not used to it so you could end up working 7-8 hours a day but after a while you will get better and quicker you will be able to work 4-6 hours a day.

It's a really good job and I really recommend it. Don't want to post under my name here but if you want my info let me know and we'll get in touch somehow.

Thank you so so much!!!!! Can we get in touch via PM or email??? Can you PM me?

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:59 am
byisrael wrote:

There is always oorah if you are really really desperate....

Don't work for them no matter how desperate you are.
It's awful. I've heard from a couple of friends.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:03 am
Desiree01 wrote:
Thank you so so much!!!!! Can we get in touch via PM or email??? Can you PM me?

I pm'd you.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:09 am
I worked for oorah - they are not awful- but not a great place to work for because;

- low pay - 5 years ago we started on 9$ an hour (30-1 nis) with a yearly raise
- you must work motzash, motzai yom tov, chol hamoed
- EST hours - and it's phone work so you need a quiet environment

They are really nice people to work for though. It is a results based job - but it's not hardcore sales, basically they need to see that your metrics reflect that you are constantly working

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:32 am

I heard there is no potential for growth.
Do you work for this company?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 12:27 pm
I heard there is no potential for growth.
Do you work for this company?

Yes I do. Maybe I should say there is potential not PLENTY of. If you are good and keep to the rules you can become supervisor/ go to other departments where they give you a fixed salary with benefits etc or other supervisory roles.

If you just try to get away with doing the bare minimum you will not be promoted. It's a certain personality that does well with it but anyone can if they are motivated.

It's working from home so you have to decide if you want to do that or not.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 12:36 pm
What's better, oorah or parameds/lamaash?

OP, do you have teaching experience? I've recently heard of people teaching English to children in China via Vipkid. I think you need a degree and some teaching experience.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 2:11 pm
Yes I do. Maybe I should say there is potential not PLENTY of. If you are good and keep to the rules you can become supervisor/ go to other departments where they give you a fixed salary with benefits etc or other supervisory roles.

If you just try to get away with doing the bare minimum you will not be promoted. It's a certain personality that does well with it but anyone can if they are motivated.

It's working from home so you have to decide if you want to do that or not.

Thanks
They told me upfront there is no room for growth.
I’m actually considering this but am undecided.
I’m not sure it suits my personality.
It seems the job demands an assertive personality...requires nudging.
Also, my house is noisy these days.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 2:40 pm
Thanks
They told me upfront there is no room for growth.
I’m actually considering this but am undecided.
I’m not sure it suits my personality.
It seems the job demands an assertive personality...requires nudging.
Also, my house is noisy these days.

Interesting. They told me differently but that was a few years ago.
Hope you find something which works for you.
I do not have an assertive personality at all. I just follow rules and work well and bh enjoy the job. There are some negative aspects to it like every job but in general I am very happy bh.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 2:42 pm
Interesting. They told me differently but that was a few years ago.
Hope you find something which works for you.
I do not have an assertive personality at all. I just follow rules and work well and bh enjoy the job. There are some negative aspects to it like every job but in general I am very happy bh.

Thanks cornflower.

amother
Black

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 5:17 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Forever Living is a MLM. Multi Level Marketing (MLM) is a business model or marketing strategy in which the distributors' income includes their own sales, and a percentage of the sales group they recruit, which is commonly known as their 'downline'. Customers can also sign up as a distributor to sell the company's product.

Basically one of those companies that to make money you need to recruit other to ALSO join and harass as your friends and acquaintances

This makes me crazy. I have many acquaintances and friends harassing me and can't take no for an answer. Im not interested in a demonstration on creams and skincare- don't keep on calling if I say im not interested. Punch
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers