Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How badly have you let yourself go?
Previous  1  2  3

Simple1

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 5:44 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
I only wore my sheital once in the last 2 months; I gained 7 lbs. have skipped doing my eyebrows. I don’t wear socks anymore except when we go outside

I don't think I wore it even once. If I have to run into a store wearing a mask, it's not like I'm anyway looking good.

liveandlove.ima

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 5:54 pm
pizzapie wrote:
Wine is now my go to when I am feeling overwhelmed/stressed/sad/happy Cheers ....oh, and I have a full mustache and unibrow Hiding

Is that why you wear a mask?! LOL

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 7:12 pm
zoom wrote:
where exactly does it stick out?
ths sides? the back?

do you have clips?

My hair is too long so now it sticks out on the bottom.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 7:34 pm
Happy the mask covers the ‘stache’

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 2:09 am
Laiya wrote:
Ugh no need to justify yourself FF.

I know, but I think it's important for people to know that I'm not just going back to "business as usual". I take health extremely seriously, and so does this family. Rules are rules for a reason, and we'd prefer to find out later that we didn't need to do all this stuff, instead of finding out that we did too little.

Just because YOU don't feel like you are so much at risk, doesn't mean that other people aren't still at risk. Some people really need to go out for important reasons, but at the same time they absolutely cannot afford to get sick. We all have a responsibility to protect the whole community, even if it's inconvenient and frustrating.

I'm very concerned that the country is opening up way too fast. It's not like the virus disappeared the day before Lag b'Omer, but judging by the number of people gathered in the streets without masks, it just makes me nervous for everyone.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 2:24 am
im fat. everyone asks me if im pregnant/ when ill buy larger size clothes...
working full time and keeping all kids occupied/happywhile caring for elderly parents caused 8 kg weightgain. my go to is FOOD. no time to exercise...only thing that comforts me is food. (I hardly sleep)

I do feel miserable

I shower, brush teeth, get dressed, cut nails, brush/wash shaitl, but dont wear makeup/jewlery

so I dont look like a monster, but im really fat ( I weigh as much as pnnthe day I gave birth birth, went up from size 40 to 44 Sad )

amother
Linen

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:49 am
I gained so much weight that I started this today.
My friend tried it and lost 2 inches!

Chloe22

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 8:05 am
I've gained a few lbs. and my weight reached a new high! I also need a haircut and eye brow, lip waxing.

Laiya

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 8:34 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I know, but I think it's important for people to know that I'm not just going back to "business as usual". I take health extremely seriously, and so does this family. Rules are rules for a reason, and we'd prefer to find out later that we didn't need to do all this stuff, instead of finding out that we did too little.

Just because YOU don't feel like you are so much at risk, doesn't mean that other people aren't still at risk. Some people really need to go out for important reasons, but at the same time they absolutely cannot afford to get sick. We all have a responsibility to protect the whole community, even if it's inconvenient and frustrating.

I'm very concerned that the country is opening up way too fast. It's not like the virus disappeared the day before Lag b'Omer, but judging by the number of people gathered in the streets without masks, it just makes me nervous for everyone.

Thumbs Up

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 10:20 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

Didn't you have the virus anyway?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics