Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Where would you choose to live?
Previous  1  2  3

fleetwood

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 2:40 pm
mom4eva wrote:
You spent your summer in Israel or tzfat? What changed your mind?

I spent the summer in Israel and went everywhere. I wasn't getting the same feeling for tsfat that I did I the past.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 5:34 pm
Right where I am! Very Happy

Israel, Beit Shemesh

I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else, and I've traveled pretty extensively.

sub

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:06 pm
Any suburban area. Find a house that suits my budget and is in a nice clean and quiet and friendly neighborhood.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 6:11 pm
Definitely not Brooklyn.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 8:21 pm
essie14 wrote:
There are some REALLY nice places in Israel that are not in crowded Jerusalem and you don't even have to win the lottery to live here Smile

Tell me! My husband freaks at the idea of moving but maybe if I show him somewhere we can afford. And my children magically do fine... and our community is the same as here...

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 8:39 pm
Am I the only person freaked out by the idea of living next to a body of water?

If I could choose? A ranch, but I'd like a warm smallish community too. Friends for my kids to play with, and some company for the adults too.
Definitely nowhere near a city.

essie14

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 12:15 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Tell me! My husband freaks at the idea of moving but maybe if I show him somewhere we can afford. And my children magically do fine... and our community is the same as here...

PM me.

I can help you with affordable real estate but your community won't be the same, that's impossible. America and Israel are very different and you need to accept that to make aliyah. I dont want to derail this thread, there are plenty of aliyah threads that discuss this.

Zehava

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 12:26 am
Somewhere on a mountain with fresh air and lots of trees, streams, and wildflowers.
I did live in such a place throughout the first two months and keep going back. I wish I didn’t have to be in the city at all.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 12:28 am
Einikel wrote:
If you wouldn’t have to take into account shuls yeshivos and Jewish infrastructure where in the world would you choose to live?

If I would be able to take my parents along I would go to Yerushalayim LOL
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics