Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
These Annoying Masks!!!!! Vent!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:07 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Sure they are wearing it since they don’t wanna lose there license! Lots of doctors don’t believe in all this they just don’t have rights or choices

My husband and I go to older doctors who appear just as scared as we are.

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:13 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Sure they are wearing it since they don’t wanna lose there license! Lots of doctors don’t believe in all this they just don’t have rights or choices

So, are you suggesting we ignore a fact of this requirement and behavior of doctors and put at risk their careers because of a speculation that some doctors are complying but don't really think it's necessary?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:19 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I don't get why that's a proof to not wear masks now. Doctors are wearing masks now in their office settings. Certainly that is a clear indication that something changed, right?

Covid is actually far less deadly than the flu if you are under 60.

What changed is that it is an election year.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:20 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!!
And if you do research masks are actually not healthy to wear all the time. Most people get overheated have heart palpitations headaches and much more

smss

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:50 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Exactly!!!!!!!!
And if you do research masks are actually not healthy to wear all the time. Most people get overheated have heart palpitations headaches and much more

Omg, headaches?? No no, you're right, it would be much better to end up in a coma or go into heart failure from a severe case of covid. Or, you know, cause someone else to.

A mask is an extra layer so like all extra layers, yes, it will make you hotter. If you are indoors, see if the a/c can be lowered, if you can use a handheld fan, etc. If you're outdoors, go inside and cool down. Make sure you drink enough. Heart palps are probably anxiety.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:52 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Exactly!!!!!!!!

You mean research such as medical opinions like Dr Simone Gold who advised everyone to lose the masks and the fear and simply take hydroxychloroquine if they get sick? Personally that advice doesn't appeal to me because of it basically means that we do nothing for prevention and rely on a controversial drug as a rescue but I am not part of that group of people who touts that view.
And I guess that the hospital that she works for didn't want to be part of that message.
Basically if you do research, you can find whatever opinion you are looking for.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:55 pm
smss wrote:
Omg, headaches?? No no, you're right, it would be much better to end up in a coma or go into heart failure from a severe case of covid. Or, you know, cause someone else to.

A mask is an extra layer so like all extra layers, yes, it will make you hotter. If you are indoors, see if the a/c can be lowered, if you can use a handheld fan, etc. If you're outdoors, go inside and cool down. Make sure you drink enough. Heart palps are probably anxiety.

But the anonymous cowards who advance these opinions feel that you and me are sheeple for not doing research are not going to be responsible for anyone getting sick by taking their advice.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 3:01 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

There are plenty of young people with chronic conditions and organ damage because of the virus.

smss

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 3:20 pm
southernbubby wrote:
But the anonymous cowards who advance these opinions feel that you and me are sheeple for not doing research are not going to be responsible for anyone getting sick by taking their advice.

Exactly Rolling Eyes

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 4:17 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Exactly!!!!!!!!

Can you please cite the studies indicating that mask use causes "most" people to have heart palpitations, headaches, and other health issues.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 4:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:
There are plenty of young people with chronic conditions and organ damage because of the virus.

Through May 18, over 10,000 people under 60 died of covid, out of a total of about 83,000 deaths. About 13% of deaths.

And everyone forgets the people you mention, those who are continuing to suffer. Or even who recovered after terrible illness and pain.

Is there anyone out there who is honestly saying hey, what's a couple of weeks bathed in sweat, unable to get out of bed, gasping for every breath. No biggie.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 4:37 pm
southernbubby wrote:
You mean research such as medical opinions like Dr Simone Gold who advised everyone to lose the masks and the fear and simply take hydroxychloroquine if they get sick? Personally that advice doesn't appeal to me because of it basically means that we do nothing for prevention and rely on a controversial drug as a rescue but I am not part of that group of people who touts that view.
And I guess that the hospital that she works for didn't want to be part of that message.
Basically if you do research, you can find whatever opinion you are looking for.

It appears that she has tried to make this political.

Covid doesn't care if you're Ridin' with Biden, Go with Jo, Keepin' America Great with Don, or whatever it is that Kanye's supporters want you to do. It will kill you. We all need to do what we can to keep everyone safe.

pause

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 4:42 pm
smss wrote:

If you are indoors, chances are you aren't in your own home to enable the AC to be lowered. I was in a department store this morning, wearing my mask like a good Jew, and sweating (wearing a one-layered thin cotton dress). I couldn't exactly ask for the AC to be lowered. Instead, I kept on lowering my mask to drink, not because I was thirsty, but because the drink was a valid excuse to let me breathe.

smss

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 5:13 pm
pause wrote:
If you are indoors, chances are you aren't in your own home to enable the AC to be lowered. I was in a department store this morning, wearing my mask like a good Jew, and sweating (wearing a one-layered thin cotton dress). I couldn't exactly ask for the AC to be lowered. Instead, I kept on lowering my mask to drink, not because I was thirsty, but because the drink was a valid excuse to let me breathe.

It's rough, I agree. I hate being hot. I would totally be comfortable asking for a store to lower the a/c though! Don't know if they'll listen but why not ask...

amother
Mistyrose

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 5:45 pm
kJ has been open and maskless since shavuos and hasn’t had a a serious case or death since bh.
No second wave as far as we can see.
I wish all of you to see the same happen in your own communities. And I wish for all of you to see it if it already is the same in your community.
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics