Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
3 deaths in Maimonides did they kill them?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 10:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s sad how people trust our system so much.

Medically, politically, please be more suspicious and on alert!

As a HUMAN IN SOCIETY, please be more on alert about a virus that can kill people and PUT ON A STUPID MASK, and don’t blame the healthcare workers and politicians on something y’all brought on yourselves. Gosh.

amother
Ginger

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 11:00 pm
imasoftov wrote:
The article in the NY Post, from Friday, half an hour after candle lighting in NY, says the deaths were over the last four days.

This. Why are people continuing to comment about deaths over shabbos and ignoring this? This article is talking about people who would have passed between Tuesday and Friday r"l.

avigail

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 11:32 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
well I was there with a relative and witnessed multiple cases of EXTREME fatal neglect.

Wait when were you there?

where exactly were you and why were you in other patients room to see multiple people die of extreme neglect??

Sebastian

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 11:49 pm
I was there as a patient and yes the staff is extremely neglectful. I was ready to sign an AMA to get discharged

4sure

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:02 am
It’s all false.
https://boropark24.com/news/mu.....false

ssss1

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:10 am
4sure wrote:
It’s all false.
https://boropark24.com/news/mu.....false
why arent any of the multiple sources named?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:17 am
I got a video where you can hear how it’s fake news . Don’t know how to upload.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:53 am
FAKE NEWS

gardener7

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 3:42 am
Apparently it's from the NY Post - and then Yeshivah World

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m so disturbed! 3 people died from Covid over shabbos just hours after arriving at Maimonides!
How is that?
I strongly suspect the hospital of negligence again to prove to us that Covid is back.
Are they trying to get back at the BP community?
No reason why THREE people died within hours of arriving!
The hospital is a lot more prepared, and it’s empty to a normal capacity.
They either ignored them, or pulled the plug, or starved them to death....

It’s unbelievable.

[Apparently this is fake news and false. - mod]

gardener7

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 3:43 am
pause wrote:
Why hasn't this been reported in any of the Jewish news sites?

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 3:51 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Can we please talk about the companies selling the kosher meals?!? How about blaming them for the starving deaths? It’s partly true. My child was starving from the meals.

Kosher meals starved your child?

How exactly does this work?

Scratching Head

ora_43

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 4:40 am
I don't know whether this story is true or false, but in general, it's not uncommon for covid19 patients to die very soon after reaching hospital, unfortunately. A recent report in Israel showed about 10% of covid patients die within a day of hospitalization.

In some cases there's a very rapid deterioration and very little hospital staff can do about it. Ask anyone who treats covid patients.

ETA: point being, whether or not this specific story is true, if it *were* true that multiple people died right after reaching the hospital, it wouldn't be a sign that something was off. Maybe if it were 20 out of 20 patients, but not if it were 2-3.

(and like another poster said, do keep in mind the sheer number of people who would have to be in on any conspiracy to deliberately kill patients)

Last edited by ora_43 on Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

4sure

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:17 am
gardener7 wrote:
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1904875/boro-park-three-frum-men-niftar-from-covid-19-at-maimonides-hospital.html

This is an old link. It’s not on their website anymore.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:21 am
4sure wrote:
This is an old link. It’s not on their website anymore.

I just looked, it is. And just to be sure it wasn't in my cache, I checked again on a different computer.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:32 am
ora_43 wrote:
I don't know whether this story is true or false, but in general, it's not uncommon for covid19 patients to die very soon after reaching hospital, unfortunately.

(and like another poster said, do keep in mind the sheer number of people who would have to be in on any conspiracy to deliberately kill patients)

Except it already happened so it's not theory more fact. OP is asking if it happened again with a story like that. It's no secret the gross negligence and yes, deliberate maltreatment of patients that took place in NY hospitals especially Maimonides. I have two relatives that are oskim betzarchei tzibbur and confirmed that it happened. Hatzalah was avoiding hospitals for this very reason.

It makes sense for people to be wary. And I'm surprised Hatzalah is even taking people to Maimonides at all.

This particular story screamed something was off. And it was. Everyone was attacking OP how dare she suspect something that had only happened six months ago happen again. She was right. It wasn't true.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:35 am
Why are people still feeding this troll by commenting on a post already debunked by the mods? Fake news, people!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:39 am
Again, FAKE NEWS.

Even if it were true, people are (often rightly) terrified of going to the hospital. Even in normal times, people are afraid of hospitals. People often go there, and don't walk out. It happens every day.

Everyone knows someone stubborn (like my dad) who insists "I'm fine, I'M FINE!" and then collapses of a heart attack.

This means that for a lot of people, a fear of hospitals will make them wait until the very last minute, perhaps their very last breath, before they will even admit that they need help. They have to literally be on death's door before they will risk going to the emergency room.

From there, when the situation is so dire, these people are pretty much in Hashem's hands. Emergency staff can do a lot, but they can't work miracles.

(Full disclosure: When I was sick, I had an incredibly high fever for awhile. I live alone, and had no one to check up on me. I don't remember several days. I don't know if I ate, remembered to take my pills, if I drank anything, or even if I got up to use the bathroom. I don't recall letting the dog out to do her business. I assume I did these things, but I genuinely cannot recall almost a week of my life.

My friends ask me "Why didn't you go to the hospital as soon as your temperature got too high?" and the honest answer is "I was afraid to go." There was as good chance I could have died at home, but I was terrified of being put on a ventilator. Especially since the chance of surviving at that time was only 11% once you were intubated.)
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics