Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Excessive blinking in kids
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:12 pm
Why would it make things worse?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Why would it make things worse?
they can indirectly increase inflammation. If the probiotics have strep strains they may be reacting to those.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:19 pm
I'm doing the protocol under someone who has been dealing and helping ppl with pandas for years and has seen amazing results. I really feel so alone in this since arent many resources for pandas and I have so many unanswered questions. My biggest one is if this is a lifelong thing or it can actually be healed if properly treated. One of mynkids we retook the bloodwork the numbers are back to normal bh but hes still blinking thats why im so confused....

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm doing the protocol under someone who has been dealing and helping ppl with pandas for years and has seen amazing results. I really feel so alone in this since arent many resources for pandas and I have so many unanswered questions. My biggest one is if this is a lifelong thing or it can actually be healed if properly treated. One of mynkids we retook the bloodwork the numbers are back to normal bh but hes still blinking thats why im so confused....
Experienced practitioners know that protocols are not one size fits all, different kids react differently to different supplements. I’m just sharing what I’ve learned on pandas boards with thousands of parents in the trenches. Of course it’s also possible it’s not one of those supplements causing it and that you need to add something else in. Personally we’ve found NAC very helpful with tics. Remission is possible but it’s a lot of hard work.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:30 pm
Whats NAC?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:31 pm
How can I connect to other ppl who are in my situation? I'm 9 desperate for support

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whats NAC?
Its a supplement that supports the liver and is a precursor of glutathione, a master anti oxidant. If you’re on FB there are lots of great pandas/pans support groups. If you’re not, you should consider joining just for these groups. There is also a frum whatsapp group for pandas parents.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:43 pm
You can join pandas parents on Facebook. There is frum pandas watsapp support chat. My kids have pandas. A LOT of supplements and vitamins actually make them way way worse.
Whatever u use, do one thing at a time and wait to see if it helps or makes things worse.
If ur kids and husband are still ticking, they probably all have strep right now. Swab them and culture everyone in family. Pandas is clinical diagnosis, NOT based on bloodwork. Bloodwork is to try and figure out what is triggering their neuroinflammation. It may take a while for inflammation to go down from a trigger or u may have a new trigger (like new infection or virus).
I personally don't know anyone who has been "cured". Naturally or with antibiotics.
Its a autoimmune disease. U try to manage and prevent symptoms/flares as they come.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:50 pm
Can you please please give me the whattssap group chat number? So your saying pandas is a lifelong thing?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you please please give me the whattssap group chat number? So your saying pandas is a lifelong thing?
If you catch it early and treat aggressively right away you have a decent chance at remission. Otherwise, healing takes a TON of work. Lots of people reporting amazing results with classical homeopathy.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:00 pm
Where do I get info about the right homeopathy?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where do I get info about the right homeopathy?
https://resiliencenaturopathic.com/

They do virtual visits
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics