Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Please, please do your due research
  1  2  3  12  13  14  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 5:14 pm
Please see what real live people have experienced after getting the vaccine.

Instagram.com/cv19vaccinereactions documents it from social media.

I'm posting this and then I'm leaving bc this topic gives me so much agmas nefesh. I don't understand ppl blindly lining up to take an experimental shot, especially if they are not high risk for covid (ie under age 70 and if you're over 70, why would you still take an experimental shot)

The media is not covering any adverse effects.

The companies are not liable for any adverse effect. There is no one to sue.

Remember that none of this, at any point, was about your health. If it were, airlines wouldn't be flying and masks would have been mandatory from the start.

But whatever, call me a conspiracy theorist and an anti vaxxer and whatever other names will allow you to shove away any discomfort. Pull out statistics (who made them?) and comments from doctors and promises from WHO and CDC. But at least do your due diligence and see what's going on, on the ground.

amother
Aubergine

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 5:26 pm
I did my due diligence. I’m fully vaxxed, bh. Couldn’t stick my arm out far enough for that shot 💉 couldn’t line up fast enough.
(I’m not 70)

Mollie

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 5:28 pm
Why don’t you post under your name if you believe so strongly about it? Please keep your own anxiety and fear about it to yourself, and don’t try to scare others who want to take a vaccine that all top scientists say will very possibly save their lives

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 5:28 pm
I find it odd two things that when a reaction is posted in the media it’s removed within 12 hours. Also I’m pregnant and each pregnancy they hounded me to take the flu vaccine so far there has been no mention of it.

Stars

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 5:44 pm
Instagram vs cdc ?

Okay sure I’ll take your word anonymous ig blogger

tweety1

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:01 pm
Ya know the joke abt 2 mice having a conversation?
Mouse A: you're taking the covid vaccine?
Mouse B: what are you crazy, they haven't finished the human trials yet
It's a joke. But a sad truth.

Mollie

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:06 pm
Joke doesn’t make sense, they had 3 phases of human trials

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:08 pm
Mollie wrote:

Within 6 months?? Not even enough to see a pregnancy outcome or any long term outcome. And how many people were in the trial? Please it was so rushed and now anyone with side effects they are hiding from the public or making up reasons why it wasn’t the vaccine

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:09 pm
I’m happy to post under my screen name. My doctor showed me studies the CDC did on vaccines (not covid) where the results were so bad, they were not published. Get your info elsewhere.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:10 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Within 6 months?? Not even enough to see a pregnancy outcome or any long term outcome. And how many people were in the trial? Please it was so rushed and now anyone with side effects they are hiding from the public or making up reasons why it wasn’t the vaccine

The vaccine was tested the same way every other vaccine was tested. No stage was skipped.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:13 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
I’m happy to post under my screen name. My doctor showed me studies the CDC did on vaccines (not covid) where the results were so bad, they were not published. Get your info elsewhere.

How did your doctor have access to unpublished studies?

Generally if a study is not published it's because the research was not done according to the strict standards required. In that case it is not considered valid and won't be published. There is loads and loads of published research that finds problems with vaccines and medications that are on the market. No reason these studies wouldn't be published if they're valid.

amother
Orchid

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:15 pm
Yes, obviously nothing is related the the vaccine. In my house, I say the only symptom that has a chance of being tied to the vaccine would be maybe maybe maybe a newly discovered symptom that is not yet part of any other disease.

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:16 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I did my due diligence. I’m fully vaxxed, bh. Couldn’t stick my arm out far enough for that shot 💉 couldn’t line up fast enough.
(I’m not 70)

Same!!!! BH for science and the vaccine.

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:21 pm
I have no idea how he had access, maybe he knows someone, but I saw it with my own eyes, so I’m convinced. Whoever wants to look into it is always welcome.

A note to the OP, I think most people that will do due diligence are people that know someone with a vaccine injury, but I think it’s beautiful that you believe you can help someone. In a way, I’m completely jealous. It’s such a hopeful place to be.

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:22 pm
I’m the poster who posted a while ago , who’s sister was in the hospital after the vaccine caused her platelets to drop to dangerously low levels. Now my mother who is over 65 and doesn’t have antibodies was going to get the vaccine and was even called up that it was available to her but her hematologist told her that he can not in good conscience give her the go ahead after what happened with my sister. He said doctors don’t know enough to feel fully comfortable. Since my sister had this reaction he advised my mother not to get the vaccine. Unfortunately it’s not safe for everyone. My sister was a guinea pig. Baruch HaShem she is stable now and safe and out of the hospital. If you have any medical issues at all that don’t seem important or don’t affect you normally in life, you need to check first to see if you can take the vaccine.

Elfrida

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:22 pm
Mollie wrote:

They had all three phases. To speed it up, phases two and three were run concurrently instead of consecutively. Mass production started before the end of the trials, so that if the vaccine was approved it would be available for roll out as soon as possible.

There were no lengthy gaps between each stage as there normally is because the worlds governments were falling over each other to offer funding. Normally they would have to spend ages applying for grants between and during each phase.

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:26 pm
There was a perfectly healthy doctor in Florida that died of ITP (zero platelets) 2 weeks after vaccine with no pre-existing condition. Obviously no connection to vaccine. Bh your sister and mother are ok.

S11

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:27 pm
I checked out the Instagram page. It mentions ppl that had allergic reactions and unfortunately passed away. But why are they ignoring the fact that millions of people have died from covid and continue to die from covid!?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:28 pm
If you're going to suggest that people do their due research you should probably refer them to something more than social media.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:31 pm
Op thanks for this.

For all others were is Tiffany Dover. BTW her husband changed his status to single
Page 1 of 14   1  2  3  12  13  14  Next Recent Topics