Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Best tip for mommy of little kids to lose weight.
Previous  1  2

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Feb 28 2021, 10:49 pm
Exercise with your kids. Use them as weights. Dancercise. If possible, take the littlest one(s) out in the stroller for a good walk.

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 5:27 am
LOL

Me laughing at those who suggest not eating after 7:30. Why would I eat after 7:30, I go to bed at 7!

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:59 am
It’s so tough to lose weight when you’re busy with little kids all day. I’m in a similar boat. Sugar is addicting and makes you hungrier in general. First step, get off sugar. Completely, aside from one serving of fruit a day. Sugar is in everything. Honey is sugar too.... Breads, sauces, yogurts, healthy granola bars.... Eat plain foods if it’s too hard to make special meals for yourself when you’re preparing for your family. Plain legumes, whole grains, vegetables, meat, poultry and fish with just spices...
The first 2 weeks are really really hard, but if you can control yourself, it gets easier and you’ll likely find yourself losing weight.

If you’re past that stage and still not losing as much as you’d like, you may have to start limiting quantity of proteins and grains and increasing quantity if raw and cooked vegetables.

When you’re busy with kids all day, you may find yourself indulging with sugar to make yourself feel good. Now that I’m trying to lose weight, I’m viewing controlling myself as my “self indulgence “ and my meal prep as something I am doing for myself to make me feel good. People say to do something for yourself when you’re busy with little kids all day, well, for me, this diet is for me.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:13 am
Amother scarlet, within those parameters, what do you suggest to eat when you have zero time and need to have something you can hold in one hand and eat in a minute or two or while you're doing something else? Like driving (at lights and carpool stops), or while you nurse, or while you use the other hand to show a kid how to do a math problem?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:20 am
I find it’s easiest to stay on track when u start the day on the right foot. Eat a proper breakfast. It’s been a game changer for me. Doing it right now

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:24 am
Make some tuna patties and freeze
Tuna all types of veggies and egg
Mix, place on parchment and bake

Low carb wrap salad- wrap salad in a low carb wrap with a sugar free honey mustard
Also good for protein, but this is a way to have your salad on the go

Egg muffins - chop veg mix egg
Pour into muffin tins lined with parchment muffin cups

If you are missing chips
Flax seed, water and spices makes great chips

Prep everything the night before
And for those that can’t stop picking at food while you prep,
Put on a mask 😷
Great tool for Weightloss, I’m not kidding

And lots of crunchy veg strips- baby carrot is no prep.

sari00

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:30 am
Been trying to lose my baby weight for months, when I was good=losing 2-3 lbs a week.. low or no carb sugar free ... exercise and walking helps but diet is key...

I felt so good those weeks need to get back into the groove 😌
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise