Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sadhkin diet
Previous  1  2

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 6:37 am
I want to lose 5-10 pounds. And I don't consume dairy. Is this diet still for me?

abound

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 7:03 am
IS THERE A WAY TO JOIN THE PROGRAM FROM ISRAEL?

abound

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 8:42 am
Amother Denim can you PM me?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 8:46 am
mom of many kih wrote:
Which diet is there that weigh loss is kept off from? As long as following a plan it can be kept off.

I asked specifically because I know a few people who did this diet, and they each lost a ton of weight.
But 5 years later, they gained it all back.
So im curious if/how the maintenance phase after works, and if other people have seen success with this 5+ years later

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:44 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I want to lose 5-10 pounds. And I don't consume dairy. Is this diet still for me?

You can do it with almond or cashew milk. Or on your milk/protien day, you can have fish or eggs

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

Yes he will give you non-dairy alternatives

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 11:58 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I asked specifically because I know a few people who did this diet, and they each lost a ton of weight.
But 5 years later, they gained it all back.
So im curious if/how the maintenance phase after works, and if other people have seen success with this 5+ years later

Look at my previous message explaining maintenance

Yes, it is possible to keep off long term and I’ve seen many people do this

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:07 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I’m curious about the cost of the program...

Prices may be different at specific locations, but all of the locations owned by Steve Szklarz (Monsey, Lakewood, Englewood to name a few) the cost is as follows:

You can always go in for a free consultation and only pay if you actually start the program

110 for new client first visit, or 250 for the package which is the first visit, and 3 follow up visits. (comes out to 100 for first visit and 50 each follow-up, best price you’ll get)

80 each follow up, or package options:

180 for 3 follow up visits (60 each)
360 for 7 follow up visits (51 and change each)

Packages are paid up front as you are prepaying for the visits. He will give refunds for any unused visits (example, if you reach goal or quit program before using all the visits you paid for)

The $250 new client package covers over a month and most people will reach their goal by then. You can always purchase the follow up packages afterwards if you need more visits

miami85

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:19 pm
Just my own 2 cents The Trim You Diet seems to have very similar results, is overall cheaper, doesn't require appointments, you get to eat meat and chicken and I've lost 30lbs in one month (though it's 30lbs per 3 months)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise