Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Poll: did you get/plan to get the covid vaccine?
Previous  1  2  3

Did you get/plan to get the covid vaccine?
Yes  
 59%  [ 155 ]
No  
 29%  [ 77 ]
Not sure yet  
 11%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 261

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 12:26 am
I would like to post videos that aren't on Youtube.
This is because Youtube is literally scrubbed of anything anti vax.

So, I will just give you addresses and you can have a look at what medical doctors are saying about the vaccine and its side effects. And about the various ways that the medical establishment are hiding the truth about medications that can cure Covid-19 (Hydroxychoroquine, Ivermectin and more).

Michelle Malkin interviews Dr. Simone Gold (ER doctor)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CYlK8kHph0fm/

Dr. Ryan Cole on the importance of Vitamin D and Ivermectin:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/i3rlgX5MtyfK/

Dr. Bakhti, German immunologist on the science of the vaccines:
https://www.brighteon.com/47e8.....a9915

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 5:08 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Yes, it is true, none of the other routine childhood vaccines have this exact or a similar makeup. It is the first time mrna technology is being used on the masses on large scale.

Is this true of Johnson and Johnson too?
I got the J&J a few weeks ago, about 12 months after getting corona. I'm curious if I still had antibodies since I still had them at 8 months. But I want to travel and visit some elderly/immunosuppressed people and it will be reassuring for them.
BH no side effects besides mild nausea the first two mornings and fever 36 hours after getting the shot. I was exhausted, went to sleep early, ,woke up feeling 100% bH.

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 6:06 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Is this true of Johnson and Johnson too?
I got the J&J a few weeks ago, about 12 months after getting corona. I'm curious if I still had antibodies since I still had them at 8 months. But I want to travel and visit some elderly/immunosuppressed people and it will be reassuring for them.
BH no side effects besides mild nausea the first two mornings and fever 36 hours after getting the shot. I was exhausted, went to sleep early, ,woke up feeling 100% bH.

J&J is a viral vector dna based vaccine. Previously this type has been used in the ebola vaccines.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 6:15 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Not getting it and neither is anyone in my family. It is not a vaccine. It is experimental gene therapy and the side effects are really frightening. I have been reading up on it alot. Many people in my direct orbit are having very nasty side effects. A few deaths as well.
Do your homework, People!!!

Can you please explain the non-chalant meaning of 'a few deaths as well'? In your 'orbit'? Please provide details.
Without details, this sounds like fear-mongering. Millions of people have received the covid vaccines and have been protected from the virus.

Millions of people are dying from covid world-wide, not from the vaccine.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics