Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Side effects from vaccine

How were your side effects after your vaccine?
very sick after vaccine (bedridden with fever, exhaustion, muscle aches and/or headache) lasting 1-2 days  
 24%  [ 9 ]
mild reaction (walking around and functioning but with maximum a headache or mild discomfort) lasting 1-2 days  
 48%  [ 18 ]
very sick lasting more than 2 days  
 2%  [ 1 ]
mild reaction more than 2 days  
 8%  [ 3 ]
no reaction at all  
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 37

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 9:16 pm
Curious about your reactions to the vaccine. After my first I had a sore arm for a couple days, that's it. After my second I was sicker than I remember being for probably a decade or more. I was bedridden with fever, exhaustion, muscle aches, headache, dizziness. That started about 12 hours after my shot and lasted about 24 hours. Then I woke up the next day 100% fine and good as new. Bizzare and scary, but they say that its our immune system working. I have heard that younger people get more side effects because our immune system is stronger?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:10 pm
Got very sick from the vaccine, almost 104 fever and dh the same. My heart rate was very high and I almost needed to go to the ER. I am pro vaccines and never agreed with anti vaxers before but now I agree that this is very new technology and people should be cautious and I won't blame anyone that doesn't take this. Disclaimer: I had Covid before so 2 doses might have been too much for my immune system.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:49 pm
Nothing after getting first dose of Pfizer last week. Haven't gotten second yet.

DH got Moderna. Didn't have anything after first dose. Arm felt sore after second dose and he felt tired the next day, but no fever or anything else.

My in-laws said they didn't feel anything after first or second doses. I'm not sure which one they got, but it was one of the MRNA ones as J&J wasn't available at that time.

None of us had COVID, at least that we know of.

amother
White

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:52 pm
They are saying pple that already got corona and took the shot feel worse after.

Soul on fire

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:52 pm
Husband and I both had 2 Pfizer vaccines. Both times we had a headache, stomach discomfort and extreme fatigue. We were better after day 2.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 9:05 am
Took the Pfizer and I’m pregnant. Has arm pain for 24 hours after both but mild discomfort nothing more.
Husband took Pfizer also, absolutely fine after the first dose, mild fever and tired after the second one but it was a few hours and he was fine once he took Tylenol.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 9:08 am
After the first, a headache. My husband as well.
After the second I felt like I had the flu. No fecer but my ehole body hurt, was cold. Started abouf 10 hours after and lasted about 3 days. I was completely out of commission. My husband was fine.
Neither of us had covid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics