Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Mrs green protocol for pandas
Previous  1  2

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:59 pm
womanwithaplan wrote:
Research is a must but it's hard to find evidence-based, impartial sources nowadays. Every website has it's own agenda. Have you found any good and trustworthy sources? Wud love to hear.

I'll tell you what I find, if for exp I find an article on colloidal silver that says it's dangerous, if it's really dangerous most articles will say the same. If something isn't dangerous, most articles will say the same. So I do a alot of reading. Alot!
Recently I wanted to know the benefits of pomegranates. So I started reading. A whole lot let me tell you. More or less they said the same. Some minor differences here and there but for the most part all articles had the same info.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:08 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I'll tell you what I find, if for exp I find an article on colloidal silver that says it's dangerous, if it's really dangerous most articles will say the same. If something isn't dangerous, most articles will say the same. So I do a alot of reading. Alot!
Recently I wanted to know the benefits of pomegranates. So I started reading. A whole lot let me tell you. More or less they said the same. Some minor differences here and there but for the most part all articles had the same info.

Makes sense. But for example MRSA miracle is not a well known supplement. How would you go about researching that?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:08 pm
womanwithaplan wrote:
The exact cause of PANDAS is the subject of ongoing research. Yours is just one theory.

Many believe pandas is neglected strep which when left untreated actually remains in the body and attacks the brain. It's not the body "fooling" itself. The strep molecules are able to disguise themselves so that when the immune system produces antibodies, they fail to kill the infection and cause further neural inflammation.
Cutting out sugar and wheat from diet may reduce overall inflammation but will not address the core issue.

Btw, SCD is a "management plan" for Crohn's, not a healing strategy. Pandas, on the other hand can be healed iyh.

And, what exactly is good about pandas behaviors sticking around after treatment?
Its not the strep attacking the brain, it’s cross reactive antibodies. This part is a fact, not a hypothesis. Untreated, neglected or otherwise chronic strep is more likely to tip the immune system into autoimmunity. How and why diets work for autoimmune and neuro immune disorders is a different discussion, but aside for eliminating additional sources of inflammation, it also helps heal the gut, which is the seat of the immune system, and when not healthy can be a driver of autoimmunity. Personally I believe both diet and infections need to be addressed, but diet is powerful and can absolutely heal.

About colloidal silver, it’s controversial, I personally stay away because it’s a heavy metal and we avoid heavy metals in the body as much as possible, however, gotta love pediatricians who know FOR SURE that colloidal silver caused a kids cancer, when they are injecting aluminum into kids every single day, and never say a word about any other carcinogens. Yet the one single alternative treatment that may have some risks, that they know for sure causes cancer.

Tweety1, research is a lot more complex than majority of opinions, you will find plenty that are split 50-50 for and against, and there are so many more factors.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:09 pm
womanwithaplan wrote:
Makes sense. But for example MRSA miracle is not a well known supplement. How would you go about researching that?
Its a combination of herbs, you can research each one separately.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:31 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Its a combination of herbs, you can research each one separately.

This! Exactly what I do. Also, by who told me to take this vitamin? Most of these health shops; their nutritionists know their stuff but very often keep on changing every so often. MRSA miracle is coming from Mrs. Apter in Monsey, a private lady has been doing it for years. This is a factor to consider.
Another exp, I used to be very I to homeopathic. Untill my doula told me of a client of hers that took homeopathic remedy to help speed up labor during labor and the baby's heartbeat went wacko. I don't do homeopathic anymore because I'm finding it extremely difficult to get true info on the products.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:35 pm
tweety1 wrote:
This! Exactly what I do. Also, by who told me to take this vitamin? Most of these health shops; their nutritionists know their stuff but very often keep on changing every so often. MRSA miracle is coming from Mrs. Apter in Monsey, a private lady has been doing it for years. This is a factor to consider.
Another exp, I used to be very I to homeopathic. Untill my doula told me of a client of hers that took homeopathic remedy to help speed up labor during labor and the baby's heartbeat went wacko. I don't do homeopathic anymore because I'm finding it extremely difficult to get true info on the products.
Or you just need a good homeopathic practitioner?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:47 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I find that most of the workers in these health food stores have a very very superficial understanding of their products. You need to be self informed.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:53 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Or you just need a good homeopathic practitioner?

This client of hers was working with a homeopathic practitioner

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:44 pm
womanwithaplan wrote:
The exact cause of PANDAS is the subject of ongoing research. Yours is just one theory.

Many believe pandas is neglected strep which when left untreated actually remains in the body and attacks the brain. It's not the body "fooling" itself. The strep molecules are able to disguise themselves so that when the immune system produces antibodies, they fail to kill the infection and cause further neural inflammation.
Cutting out sugar and wheat from diet may reduce overall inflammation but will not address the core issue.

Btw, SCD is a "management plan" for Crohn's, not a healing strategy. Pandas, on the other hand can be healed iyh.

And, what exactly is good about pandas behaviors sticking around after treatment?

I don't think I said that its good for pandas behaviors to stick around. It's actually my biggest fear with my son's pandas. What I meant was exactly what you said. That "Cutting out sugar and wheat from diet may reduce overall inflammation but will not address the core issue. "
There are people that like to believe that they can heal crohn's with SCD. They claim their tests show crohn's is all gone when on diet long enough. Problem is that it'll come back with diet reversal!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics