Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Missed period after COVID. wwyd?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 1:12 pm
I had covid 5 weeks ago. Haven't gotten my period since. took multiple pregnancy tests, all neg. I have the copper IUD and have been very regular until now.
Any reason to go to doctor, or should I wait it out? Anyone with this experience? how long did it take to go back to regular?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 4:29 pm
bump

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 4:36 pm
I waited a year, then found my self pregnant, unfortunately it was the first month so I had to be pregnant for a full 9 months

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 4:43 pm
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
I waited a year, then found my self pregnant, unfortunately it was the first month so I had to be pregnant for a full 9 months

Huh??? You didn't know you were pregnant for 9 months? Maybe I'm misreading!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 4:54 pm
amother [ Gladiolus ] wrote:
Huh??? You didn't know you were pregnant for 9 months? Maybe I'm misreading!

from what I understand, it was the first month of pregnancy, so she still had another 9 months to get through. As apposed to when some people get pregnant without having gotten their period for a while, and when they find out they're pregnant theyre already like 20 weeks. Happens plenty when people nurse clean.

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 5:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
from what I understand, it was the first month of pregnancy, so she still had another 9 months to get through. As apposed to when some people get pregnant without having gotten their period for a while, and when they find out they're pregnant theyre already like 20 weeks. Happens plenty when people nurse clean.

You are right, thank you for explaining it better then me.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:52 pm
I got my period 7 wks after having covid (I always had 30 day periods before). Been having irregular periods ever since and bh I am pregnant now, 10 months after having covid and irregular periods
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics