Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Removing Lace Front
Previous  1  2

chesed123

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 5:43 pm
[quote="amother [ Charcoal ]"]I recently removed mine. (2 of them, but one was built in and couldn't be removed so I folded it under the wig and relined it......)
The one I removed: sm ripped it out, added a few baby hairs, and the wig is bH stunning and flat.
Cost me maybe $100? (And at the end of the day it was covered by an organization)
I did it as per my husband's rebbi[

Can you give me the name & contact info for the SM who removed it for you?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 5:46 pm
Hi! I’m a SM as well.

Usually removal is very seamless. Occasionally if there is a very deep lace there may be fit issues after.

In terms of tznius- if you live in Lakewood I highly recommend dvora landsman. She spoke to r forscheimer directly about ways to make the lace more kosher if the customer doesn’t want to remove it. I’m not a very right leaning person but as someone in the industry felt I couldn’t completely ignore the ads.
So happy dvora helped me so she’s amazing and sensitive. Here’s her number (732) 569-5323

Btw I have no affiliation and don’t gain from promoting her was just super impressed..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels