Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Please help me get info about Linden/Roselle
Previous  1  2

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 8:18 am
There are quite a few families that aren’t bobov 45, who bought there and seem to be very happy b”H! Bobov 45 did open a school, it started with preschool, and I guess as the population grows they’ll expand.... Maybe you can call the vaad to discuss transportation
ETA, you can buy a house through the vaad

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 8:20 am
Whats the phone number for the vaad in union? Are there 2 separate vaads for union and linden?
Thanks so much!

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 8:22 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Whats the phone number for the vaad in union? Are there 2 separate vaads for union and linden?
Thanks so much!

Yes, The vaad in union consists of people belonging to bobov 45. I’ll ask my husband a bit later who to contact there....

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 8:25 am
Wow thank you so much for being so helpful!!

Dealing with a vaad would make things much easier since I would know where Yidden are living, etc...
Also, do you know if they give a hard time accepting into school? I belong to a chasidish mosad but I don't look so chasidish. Is the school the nitpicking type? And do they let the women drive? And do they have a boys school too? My son is 3 and daughter is 5. Would they have their ages? And is the school a good school?

Thanks so much you are being so helpful as we are seriously considering buying there.
Thank you!!! I feel so grateful to you for all your info!

amother
Broom

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 8:27 am
How many families live in union? My neighbor moved there before the summer and when I spoke to her chanukah time she said 11 families live there with another 10 expected to move in the next half year. Did anything change?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:09 am
amother [ Broom ] wrote:
How many families live in union? My neighbor moved there before the summer and when I spoke to her chanukah time she said 11 families live there with another 10 expected to move in the next half year. Did anything change?

No 11 families live there.... there are probably about 20 families living there with more moving in the near future... they do have a cheder....

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:10 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Wow thank you so much for being so helpful!!

Dealing with a vaad would make things much easier since I would know where Yidden are living, etc...
Also, do you know if they give a hard time accepting into school? I belong to a chasidish mosad but I don't look so chasidish. Is the school the nitpicking type? And do they let the women drive? And do they have a boys school too? My son is 3 and daughter is 5. Would they have their ages? And is the school a good school?

Thanks so much you are being so helpful as we are seriously considering buying there.
Thank you!!! I feel so grateful to you for all your info!

I’m not sure what you look like, but if your wig isn’t long and you dress btznius, I don’t see why they shouldn’t accept you

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:14 am
Should I post the number here? Or would you want to pm me or email anonymously??? Don’t feel too comfortable posting someone’s number so publicly

spiritualsoul

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:18 am
Yes pm me the number
Thanks so much!!

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:32 am
spiritualsoul wrote:
Yes pm me the number
Thanks so much!!

Done
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating