Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Anti-theft devices-a rant

HooRYou

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 4:43 am
Okay, so I am spoiled and when we go to the US we usually do some shopping (I'm suppoed to enjoy the gashmius in CHU"L, right hila?). This morning I put on a skirt that I bought last year, but never wore and it still has the anti theft device attached. There is no where in my neighborhood to remove it. We come back with at least 1 item with the tag still attached each year! Other than slowly prying it of with a screwdriver are there any other ways to get it off? At least the one on my skirt isn't the kind that sprays ink.

yo'ma

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 8:08 am
Do you remember where you bought it? I once bought a sweater in TJ Maxx and didn't wear it until the following year and I noticed it still had the anti-theft tag. I went back w/o a receipt or anything and they took it off. I was actually very surprised it was so easy. I first tried the stores in my neighborhood who knew me, but none of them had that model.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 10:04 am
another store, if they have the same equipmet, can remove it for you. I had that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics