Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Coronavirus causes psychotic disorders and epilepsy in kids
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:09 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
This doesn't add up for many reasons. They would have needed to do a study every two years for many years before to even compare how things change over the time period.

Uh, they compared those who were infected with covid to those infected with other respiratory infections over a course of the two years? Those who were infected with respiratory infections other than covid were the control group?

Is your complaint that they didn't publish four-year or six-year findings?

Why do you think it doesn't add up?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:10 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
Same as strep, Lyme, coxsackie etc. Basically, most infections can do this so yeah, nothing new.

Most infections raise the risk of psychotic disorders, ischemic stroke, intercranial hemorrhage, and epilepsy, for even two years after the person was infected (and the risk doesn't drop off at the two-year mark, we're not sure when it will)?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:11 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
Sounds like a cover up for the vaccine side effects

Vaccines weren't mentioned in the study other than when the authors said that they matched subjects and control group based on age, risk factors, and vaccine status.

Oh and this is a study that started over two years ago - meaning, before August 2020 - so obviously the study wasn't started for the purpose of covering up for a vaccine that didn't yet exist.

Nice try.

Next.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:15 pm
amother Olive wrote:
Sorry but after three years of fear mongering debunked and discredited we don’t believe anything they put out anymore - we will at least take a wait and see approach— this is too neat of timing pushing kid vax when people see the risk benefit does not justify it - remember when they started talking about kids paralysis? Kawasaki? And that also didn’t materialize B”H
Our pediatrician is not recommending it

Sure, go ahead and wait and see.

Anyways if your kids had covid you are still in the two-year period and you get to wait and see if they will be diagnosed ch"v.

The kawasaki you're referring to btw is now called PIMS (formerly MIS-C) and it definitely did materialize, almost exclusively in unvaccinated children. BH it is not common and after a few months it seems to reverse, but it definitely did materialize. I have a friend who had 2 kids get it. They weren't allowed to do sports, for I forget if six months or a year (big knock for boys) and they had to do frequent follow-ups at the hospital because of the heart issues it caused. They both almost died and BH her mother's intuition got the ER staff to do more checks and the PIMS was caught in time to stabilize them. Basically it is a fever that looks like a virus but makes kids very very very sick and they deteriorate at the speed of light so if you don't catch it early the kid just dies "of a virus" which isn't really a virus...

GLUE

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:46 pm
Just my option:

Maybe the reason so many kids have psychotic disorders is because for a few years they were and some places still are, they were told that they were going to die if they put there nose out the front door.

Going to school meant going with a mask other wise they will kill there grandparents, teachers, other student's, themself, ect..
Having the school shut down and shutdown just because someone tested positive, being warned that a runny nose can kill you or it could cause others to die, is going to do wonders on there mental health.

My question:
How much more mental health problems did kids who got(or at least tested positive)for Coivd then kids who did not? The article did not compere those to groups and that is the data that I am interested in.

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:56 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
Yeah, yeah.
Where did you do your 'research'? You think you did a better job than this doctor?

Yes, When the doctor can be fired or lose his license if he doesn't parrot the government agenda.

Doctors must also say men can get pregnant.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 12:41 am
Excellent points
Sorry but we’ve learned our lessons and if it quacks like a duck yes it’s more quackery
Stop trying to scare people
It’s impossible to avoid the virus
B”H the children were the least affected by Covid
So much has been disproven B”H
We saw what the fear mongering was used to justify
No thanks

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 5:53 am
amother OP wrote:
Vaccines weren't mentioned in the study other than when the authors said that they matched subjects and control group based on age, risk factors, and vaccine status.

Oh and this is a study that started over two years ago - meaning, before August 2020 - so obviously the study wasn't started for the purpose of covering up for a vaccine that didn't yet exist.

Nice try.

Next.

OP, you can talk till your blue in the face. But when people have blocked their minds because they've decided to accept their version is absolute, they will never absorb other information.

It's strange. They declare themselves to be the most open-minded of all, but they've essentially blocked their minds to listen to anything new. It's as if the information they collected at a certain point of time is the end zone for them. The funny thing is they're the ones who run with the concept that we don't have enough information, but as new information does surface they refuse to even take a look at it.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 6:05 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
OP, you can talk till your blue in the face. But when people have blocked their minds because they've decided to accept their version is absolute, they will never absorb other information.

It's strange. They declare themselves to be the most open-minded of all, but they've essentially blocked their minds to listen to anything new. It's as if the information they collected at a certain point of time is the end zone for them. The funny thing is they're the ones who run with the concept that we don't have enough information, but as new information does surface they refuse to even take a look at it.

Are you referring to all the info thats being silenced about the adverse events from the covid vaccine?

Also when you say "they blocked their minds to listen to anything new"...are you referring to new info that's coming out from the same organizations that repeatedly and were proven to lie in the past 2.5 years?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 6:15 am
GLUE wrote:
Just my option:

Maybe the reason so many kids have psychotic disorders is because for a few years they were and some places still are, they were told that they were going to die if they put there nose out the front door.

Going to school meant going with a mask other wise they will kill there grandparents, teachers, other student's, themself, ect..
Having the school shut down and shutdown just because someone tested positive, being warned that a runny nose can kill you or it could cause others to die, is going to do wonders on there mental health.

My question:
How much more mental health problems did kids who got(or at least tested positive)for Coivd then kids who did not? The article did not compere those to groups and that is the data that I am interested in.

All you've displayed with this comment is that you have no idea what "psychotic disorders" refers to.

For your information, the study did examine the rates of anxiety and mood disorders, and found that those numbers fall back to baseline within a few months of recovery from covid.

The article did not detail the answers to all your questions, but you will certainly find that your questions are addressed within the study itself.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:03 am
Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/...

Study focuses on cardiovascular effects,

particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events,

after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection,

in Thai adolescents, 13 to 18, both sexes

This prospective cohort study,

students from two schools aged 13–18 years,

who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine.

All healthy and without any abnormal symptoms before receiving the second dose of vaccine.

Data collected

Demographics

Symptoms

Vital signs

ECG, echocardiography

Cardiac enzymes

Collected

at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14

N = 314

Analysis, n = 301

Cardiovascular effects

Found in 29.24% of patients,

ranging from tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis.

Most common cardiovascular effects

Tachycardia, 7.64%

Shortness of breath, 6.64%

Palpitation, 4.32%

Chest pain, 4.32%

Hypertension, 3.99%

Abnormal ECG finding, 54 patients (17.94%)

Seven participants (2.33%)

(all male)

At least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments

Myopericarditis

Confirmed in one patient after vaccination.

Two patients had suspected pericarditis

Four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis

Three patients had minimal pericardial effusion

Myocarditis and Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.11...

Myocarditis accounts for up to 20% of sudden cardiac deaths in young adults.

During the follow-up period, (14 days)

After receiving the second dose of vaccine,

two patients were hospitalized,

one patient was supervised in the ICU during hospitalization,

(mainly for observation of arrhythmia).

Conclusion

The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days.

Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for side effects.

Clinical Trial Registration: NCT05288231

Incidence, risk factors, natural history, and hypothesised mechanisms of myocarditis and pericarditis following covid-19 vaccination: living evidence syntheses and review

https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj-2...

Male adolescents and male young adults are at the highest risk of myocarditis after an mRNA vaccination.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-...

Vaccines for COVID-19

COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free.

COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-...

CDC recommends covid -19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older,

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:13 am
amother OP wrote:
Even two years down the line the number of incidences is higher than in the control group.

It's a massive massive study.

Following COVID-19 infection, children are at increased risk of cognitive deficit, insomnia, intracranial haemorrhage, ischaemic stroke, nerve, nerve root, and plexus disorders, psychotic disorders, and epilepsy or seizures.

"This analysis of 2-year retrospective cohort studies of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 showed that the increased incidence of mood and anxiety disorders was transient, with no overall excess of these diagnoses compared with other respiratory infections. In contrast, the increased risk of psychotic disorder, cognitive deficit, dementia, and epilepsy or seizures persisted throughout."

https://www.israelnationalnews.....58470

I have an adult friend who had a seizure after Covid.

Covid can cause all kinds of problems.

What is the conclusion and significance of what is in this study?

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:15 am
amother OP wrote:
Even two years down the line the number of incidences is higher than in the control group.

It's a massive massive study.

Following COVID-19 infection, children are at increased risk of cognitive deficit, insomnia, intracranial haemorrhage, ischaemic stroke, nerve, nerve root, and plexus disorders, psychotic disorders, and epilepsy or seizures.

"This analysis of 2-year retrospective cohort studies of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 showed that the increased incidence of mood and anxiety disorders was transient, with no overall excess of these diagnoses compared with other respiratory infections. In contrast, the increased risk of psychotic disorder, cognitive deficit, dementia, and epilepsy or seizures persisted throughout."

https://www.israelnationalnews.....58470

Fake news! Can't Believe It

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:22 am
amother Steel wrote:
Fake news! Can't Believe It

Amother, you and I may be on the same side but shouting "fake news" is not enough.
Please tell us what is fake? Was there NOT a study? Were the conclusions wrong? Source?

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:37 am
One more thing. I notice that noone is answering me about what the conclusion is. Even if this report is 100% true. There ARE long covid symptoms in people and seizures are one of them.

I know this though - To the best of my knowledge no kids without comorbidities like cancer and the like in the U.S. have died from Covid.
Here is the VAERS number for deaths and myocarditis in children ages 6 months -17 years:
ne Reports in Children
(Ages 6 mos.-17 years)
Through August 12, 2022
Deaths
Permanently Disabled
Myocarditis

And this is from a vaccine that is supposed to (and doesn't) PREVENT illness.
So, maybe someone can crunch these numbers and figure out if it's better to take a perfectly healthy child, shoot mRNA into his vein and possibly kill him or give him myocarditis or not give him the shot and risk him possibly coming down with Covid and possibly having seizures/psychotic issues.

In any event, everyone seems to be catching Covid. So it's not like giving the vaccine is preventing these seizures and psychotic episodes. Everyone is at risk. Vaxxed and Unvaxxed.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 12:06 pm
BTW most kids had Covid already and the vaccine is two variants behind.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 12:57 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

CDC recommends covid -19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older,

This is completely off-topic. I am not discussing the vaccines and neither is the study. I don't know why you insist on bringing vaccines into everything.

The discussion is about covid itself. Please leave your vaccine spam for your own thread.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 1:01 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
One more thing. I notice that noone is answering me about what the conclusion is. Even if this report is 100% true. There ARE long covid symptoms in people and seizures are one of them.

The conclusion is that we don't know when the risks drop off again, and although the newer variants may cause death less frequently, the burden on the healthcare system is still high and we must ensure we can help these patients. The conclusion is that we don't know when patients will reach a "safe zone" after covid infections, and that children are also at risk for long-term effects, even if those effects aren't the same as they are for adults.

The conclusion is that we need more research and we need to be acknowledging the long-term risks of covid.

If you see a research that concludes with "do this and don't do that," that should be a blinking red light that the research is a fake.

Quote:
I know this though - To the best of my knowledge no kids without comorbidities like cancer and the like in the U.S. have died from Covid.
Here is the VAERS number for deaths and myocarditis in children ages 6 months -17 years:

And this is from a vaccine that is supposed to (and doesn't) PREVENT illness.
So, maybe someone can crunch these numbers and figure out if it's better to take a perfectly healthy child, shoot mRNA into his vein and possibly kill him or give him myocarditis or not give him the shot and risk him possibly coming down with Covid and possibly having seizures/psychotic issues.

In any event, everyone seems to be catching Covid. So it's not like giving the vaccine is preventing these seizures and psychotic episodes. Everyone is at risk. Vaxxed and Unvaxxed.

Again, we are not discussing the vaccine here, and there is no reason for you to bring it into this discussion.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 1:06 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
BTW most kids had Covid already and the vaccine is two variants behind.

Again, this isn't discussing the vaccine. It's discussing the virus. Please stay on topic.

Most kids had covid - true. But there are lots of people getting covid again and every time you get it, you're rolling the dice and restarting the risk counter. So if your child got it in January then after 2 months your child isn't at risk of PIMS anymore, the risk period has passed. But the risk period for psychotic disorders and epilepsy hasn't. Then if your child gets covid again in August, you have another 2-month risk period where you need to watch for PIMS, and the risk period for psychiatric and neurological illness restarts yet again.

You toss the dice every time you get covid. So does your child.

I'm not discussing the vaccine but I do think people need to be aware of the risks of the virus itself. Because it seems we're not talking about it enough.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 1:08 pm
amother OP wrote:
This is completely off-topic. I am not discussing the vaccines and neither is the study. I don't know why you insist on bringing vaccines into everything.

The discussion is about covid itself. Please leave your vaccine spam for your own thread.

Well excuuuuuuuse me.

Didn't your mama teach you to talk nice?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics