Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Therapy Pls:I have an issue starting my baby out at a sitter
Previous  1  2

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:00 am
amother Pistachio wrote:
You are a great mom!
She is a normal mom!

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:02 am
amother Opal wrote:
My baby is 8 months and a terrible stinker.
Last time I left her with a babysitter she saw I'm dressed up in my sheitel, then she saw the teen and kept moving her head and eyes from me to the teen. She had a look of horror and betrayal on her face. It was hysterical to see such a tiny kid with such deep emotions and understanding! I left. She started crying and then continued to cry for the entire duration. So I ended up coming back early.
The Teen is a very competent kid. She figured out my kid likes music She really is great with kids. She got her to calm down but she kept starting to cry again every 2 minutes. So we came home.

Recently I left her at a wedding hall with with other teens there as babysitters. Also very competent kids. There were 3 babies total. To 2 teens. My kid was so happy to the company her age. But then when I left she got upset. And cried and yelled. She was so upset. She klenches her little fists and yells. LOL then out of anger and frustration she forced herself to vomit. She did it twice! I figured she really wanted me there. I hung out there in that room till dancing was over.
She's a real strong character. And she was just really upset that mommy left her.

And it's ok! It's normal. Please don't leave your baby for the she of "teaching baby to be ok at babysitter"
Don't worry. Eventually she'll be ok with you leaving her behind.
This isn't my 1st child. Every one of my children were ok at a babysitter at different times/ages but qhen they were old enough to leave home they were all happily running to their busses/vans bh!
could you please remove that laughing emoji? What do you find funny here? I feel so sad reading this! Am I too sensitive?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics