Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Jewel Osco Chicago

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 27 2023, 12:42 pm
Do they have their Pesach section set up?

mha3484

Post Mon, Feb 27 2023, 12:43 pm
Unfortunately they do. I am so not ready for that but the main kosher aisles are fully switched over.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Feb 27 2023, 1:04 pm
Lol I grew up in Chicago. They legit do this every year. My mom would always freak out like it’s not Purim yet stop scaring me about pesach. And you have to hike to the back corner of the store to get your pretzels for the next three months lol 😂

mha3484

Post Mon, Feb 27 2023, 1:08 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Lol I grew up in Chicago. They legit do this every year. My mom would always freak out like it’s not Purim yet stop scaring me about pesach. And you have to hike to the back corner of the store to get your pretzels for the next three months lol 😂

They fixed this baruch hashem. They keep the chametz stuff by the dairy sections now. But my neighbor runs the kosher section and he said that they have limited storage space so as soon as the manufactures start shipping out the pesach products they have to put it on the shelves. I understand that but still I dont want to think about pesach food yet.

kenz

Post Mon, Feb 27 2023, 2:09 pm
I’m sorry, that’s just unacceptable. Pesach stuff should be considered illegal till after Purim, period.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics