Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Update BDE😪 Please say tehillim for an infant that choked
Previous  1  2

happy chick

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 6:38 am
amother Amber wrote:
OK, this is terrible news, a great reminder on what's important today. May hashem send the family a nechamah. I think itts time to close the thread.

This was not a very sensitive post. Someone just lost their precious, pure and holy neshama. Yes, today is a happy day. But one of am yisroel is suffering (and many along with them). כאיש אחד בלב אחד.

Wishing you (and all of klal yisroel) a very happy Purim! May we only know of simchas! Moshiach now!!

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:25 am
So very very sorry to hear... ישועות ונחמות

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 5:07 pm
happy chick wrote:
This was not a very sensitive post. Someone just lost their precious, pure and holy neshama. Yes, today is a happy day. But one of am yisroel is suffering (and many along with them). כאיש אחד בלב אחד.

Wishing you (and all of klal yisroel) a very happy Purim! May we only know of simchas! Moshiach now!!

I’m not the one you quoted, but I read it as time to close the thread, because someone asked what a 5 month old can choke on already. IMHO that’s insensitive. I think she meant let’s not speculate.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics