Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where can I most effectively file complaints against Whirlpo

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 5:27 pm
Where can I most effectively file a complaint about an appliance (both Whirlpool and the Service company they use)?

I have a service warranty recommended by Whirlpool themselves, with "Domestic and General"domesticandgeneral.com for a Whirlpool fridge that has hundreds of 1 star reviews on homedepot.com, for the same issue that I have.(Freezer doesnt freeze and leaks into fridge and ruins food). Ive had this problem from the beginning, when purchased it in 2022. Company "repaired it" but there was no change at all.

I got an extended warranty with domesticandgeneral.com through Whirlpool.

1- domesticandgeneral.com first assigned ______________ (Im omitting names of repair companies) to fix my fridge, and they canceled the appointment when they heard that this fridge was serviced in the previous 12 months, and the problem still exists.
2- domesticandgeneral.com then assigned the second company ____________ to come down to repair the fridge. I had to wait 2 weeks for a technician, because they told me they had no technicians in my area, for two weeks straight. When the technician came after the more than 3 week wait, the technician clearly said this fridge needs 2 parts. He said he needs to get approval from your company before he orders the parts.
3- Well, now domesticandgeneral.com is sending a THIRD company_____________, that has been here before through Whirlpool to repair this fridge, and was unable to repair the problem, is coming.

How many other repair companies will domesticandgeneral.com try?

Where can I most effectively file complaints against Whirlpool and domesticandgeneral.com (which strangely was recommended by Whirlpool in the US (Im in NYC), and theyre based in England)?

TIA

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 5:50 pm
Idk, but btdt, and it was so aggravating, never bought whirlpool again.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 6:13 pm
I don’t know but I’d add my signature.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 6:15 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Idk, but btdt, and it was so aggravating, never bought whirlpool again.

Im actually annoyed at the big BP store where I bought. Reliable xperienced told me that this is the best one that comes in this size. Now he says GE makes one that size too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries