Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine side effect or virus

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 29 2023, 10:59 pm
my baby got the varicella vaccine on tuesday. shes been fine all day and now shes running a low grade fever and shes crying non-stop so I gave her tylenol. she was crying so much, she ended up throwing up.

I thought the dr said effects might hit about a week later. but now is only 4 days. does it make sense its from the vaccine ? or more likely a non-related virus?

amother
Lightgray

Post Sat, Jul 29 2023, 11:21 pm
Please never give Tylenol post vaccines, it depletes glutathione which is exactly what the body needs to detox from what’s in the shots. Secondly, of course it can an effect from the vaccine. Maybe try to space them out after age 2. Babies can be extremely sensitive to vaccines (chicken pox is generally mild and safe to get and not one of the vaccines one must rush into for a young infant)

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 29 2023, 11:37 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
Please never give Tylenol post vaccines, it depletes glutathione which is exactly what the body needs to detox from what’s in the shots. Secondly, of course it can an effect from the vaccine. Maybe try to space them out after age 2. Babies can be extremely sensitive to vaccines (chicken pox is generally mild and safe to get and not one of the vaccines one must rush into for a young infant)

I usually do most vaccines between age 2-3, but this child is going to early headstart iyh and I need to be caught up by age 2. dr did varicella cuz I did it right before tisha b'av and didnt want to deal with side effects over the fast.

she quieted down now, so I guess she just needed the tylenol.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics