Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Whats the heaviest weights you lift
Previous  1  2

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 7:55 am
amother Latte wrote:
You have a bigger allowance as you probably have more muscle than the average person.

My struggle is holding in my core correctly when I workout and keeping a good form. Any tips? I do calisthenics

Highly recommend seeing a pelvic floor physical therapist to properly address your core. It’s the most important part of effective exercise.

amother
Latte

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 9:59 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
Highly recommend seeing a pelvic floor physical therapist to properly address your core. It’s the most important part of effective exercise.

I've been to one recently and technically I know how to do core exercises on it own but I find it so hard to apply whiles working out (I find it difficult on its own too)
I don't have Diastasis recti

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 10:38 am
amother Latte wrote:
I've been to one recently and technically I know how to do core exercises on it own but I find it so hard to apply whiles working out (I find it difficult on its own too)
I don't have Diastasis recti

Yes. I don’t have DR either. But to know how to properly engage your core - they give you exercises to build it up. Breath work and then adding in other areas to engage and strengthen core.

Did they do/give you those exercises?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise