Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Your Story Will Energize – Get Your Teacher Into A Raffle!

Yael

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 6:54 pm

Torah Umesorah’s Share Hama’alos campaign continues to elicit memorable moments of mechanchim and mechanchos impacting their students from across the spectrum of Klal Yisroel’s collective memory. But there are so many other stories still waiting to be told.

Everyone has a story. Whether you are a student or a parent, you have an anecdote to share that illustrates the greatness of our mechanchim and mechanchos and inspires all of us to go the extra mile in our own lives. Share Hamaalos is YOUR opportunity to share YOUR story.

Ailu devarim she’ain lahem shiur. We recite this passage every morning - these are mitzvos that have no limit. This statement of limitlessness can be applied to our educators as well - there is no shiur, no limit, to the dedication, the care, the effort that our Rebbeim and Moros invest in the children of Klal Yisroel, the future of Klal Yisroel, the hopes and dreams of Klal Yisroel. And our educators deserve that their stories be shared.

But your story does even more than that! The Maalos that you Share energize our educators, uplift our chinuch and elevate our world. Even better, the teacher whose story you share will be entered into a raffle for a trip to Eretz Yisroel! And a raffle to join the Torah Umesorah Florida Conference or TU Teacher Conference!

It’s YOUR turn to say thank you and Share the Ma’alos. Take a few moments to recall a moment where a Rebbe or Morah went above and beyond, without a shiur, and made a difference forever. Send us that highlight that highlights your teacher’s limitless dedication.

Join the effort. Inspire others. Share your story.

ShareHamaalos.com

Share your story via email or video:

sharehamaalos@torah-umesorah.org

Call in and record your story: 718-766-4554

Sponsored Post

dena613

Post Thu, Aug 31 2023, 11:20 am
I just shared the maalos of a few teachers.

I think that it was a beautiful opportunity to go down memory lane and really feel hakaras hatov to my former teachers. I actually cried tears of appreciate as I typed. My stories weren't stories. They were just morahs doing what they do best. But they impacted my life.

I do not work for Torah Umesorah:) but I recommend you try and think about it and express your thoughts and feelings of appreciation to educators who have impacted your lives or the lives of your children. It was an excellent exercise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics