Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
When do you vaccinate your infant?
Previous  1  2  3  4

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 10:31 pm
https://rumble.com/v1q97z9-dr......d.htm

If you want information the above link is to
Dr. Thomas study on Vax v Unvax

Which shows a strong correlation between
Vaccinations and many diseases,not just autism.

If you want facts instead of blindly obeying doctors who are forced to pressure you to vaccinate.

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 1:19 am
I don’t vax my babies, but if I did, I would follow the former Japanese schedule, which is essentially to wait until they are two years old (when the immune system is developed) and do one shot at a time, so the body has adequate time and resources to create antibodies for each pathogen without being flooded (which could cause serious side effects). This schedule was famous for the virtual lack of side effects.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 1:53 am
amother Emerald wrote:
I don’t agree with the second paragraph, but in other words, what you’re basically saying is to potentially put your kid at risk for the “greater good”?

It's to put your kids at a small risk because if enough people do like you wish and don't vaccinate, then your kids will be at much greater risk.

If polio outbreaks restart then you'll be standing in line for that vaccine, do you want to be the one who saw the last dose given to the person ahead of you in line?

We already see that when not enough people are vaccinated, children do contract these VPDs. With modern medicine the risks are lower but still there. If hospitals overflow because too many people contract these VPDs, then some people won't receive adequate care (like what happened in Italy at the start of the covid outbreak).

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 1:55 am
amother Impatiens wrote:
As opposed to?

I have a month-old baby and there is a polio outbreak. The clinic says the vaccine can be bumped up to six weeks and my gut says maybe this is the safest route to go.

Do I follow my gut or wait just two more weeks to vaccinate on schedule?

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 2:00 am
amother Emerald wrote:
Of course they took his license! (which he is fighting)
That’s what happens to any dr who openly doesn’t completely go along with the vaccine paradigm.

That's what SHOULD happen when someone presents research as unbiased and fails to disclose that he had an invested interest in the research pointing to the conclusions it did. That's what SHOULD happen any time someone is paid to do something and then presents that finished product as objective and unbiased.

If someone pays me to write up an article that all NY Jews are liars and thieves and I write this up and bring proofs for my claim, don't you think it would be honest of me to say that I was PAID to present this point of view? Instead of presenting it as something for which I thoroughly researched both sides and came to this conclusion independently?

After multiple attempts over many years, by many independent groups of researchers, to duplicate Wakefield's results, when all of those attempts failed and instead showed different results, they began instead of trying to duplicate his results to understand why his results were consistently very different than those of anyone trying to duplicate his research. They dug deeper. And bingo, they found he wasn't honest and didn't disclose funding.

And in the meantime an entire generation drank his lies.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:48 am
amother Lilac wrote:
That's what SHOULD happen when someone presents research as unbiased and fails to disclose that he had an invested interest in the research pointing to the conclusions it did. That's what SHOULD happen any time someone is paid to do something and then presents that finished product as objective and unbiased.

If someone pays me to write up an article that all NY Jews are liars and thieves and I write this up and bring proofs for my claim, don't you think it would be honest of me to say that I was PAID to present this point of view? Instead of presenting it as something for which I came to this conclusion independently?

Are you aware that Pharma is the biggest advertiser of newspapers and TV news giving these "objective " news media most of their income?

Are you aware the cdc is legally allowed to accept millions in gifts aka bribes from Pharma?

Are you aware the Pharma is the biggest donor (bribes) of politicians?

Are you aware how many cdc studies were found to have researchers with connections to Pharma?

Are you aware that there are dozens of studies showing a correlation between vaccines and autism

And Fake News misrepresents that Wakefield was the only study when this is totally false?

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 9:31 am
amother OP wrote:
Pediatrician wants to start vaccines at 2 months. It feels so young to me!
Is that what most people do? I’m so nervous.

I do want to vaccinate the basic important ones, but I want to do it safely.

Please help me decide what to do.

The gemara says that the immune system isn't fully developed until 3 months old when a baby switches from automatically being a constant choleh sheyesh bo sakanah to choleh sheayn bo sakana status on shabbos. For this reason I cannot support schedules that begin before 3 months old.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 9:35 am
amother Lilac wrote:

If someone pays me to write up an article that all NY Jews are liars and thieves and I write this up and bring proofs for my claim, don't you think it would be honest of me to say that I was PAID to present this point of view? Instead of presenting it as something for which I thoroughly researched both sides and came to this conclusion independently?

After multiple attempts over many years, by many independent groups of researchers, to duplicate Wakefield's results, when all of those attempts failed and instead showed different results, they began instead of trying to duplicate his results to understand why his results were consistently very different than those of anyone trying to duplicate his research. They dug deeper. And bingo, they found he wasn't honest and didn't disclose funding.

And in the meantime an entire generation drank his lies.

While you drink big pharmas lies...

How are you so sure you are believing the right side and big pharma is being honest? Did cdc, fda, who never lie?

zohara568

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:27 pm
First vaccine was the hep b vaccine within an hour of baby’s birth. I don’t believe in a big government conspiracy over vaccines.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:34 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
I have a month-old baby and there is a polio outbreak. The clinic says the vaccine can be bumped up to six weeks and my gut says maybe this is the safest route to go.

Do I follow my gut or wait just two more weeks to vaccinate on schedule?

Polio outbreak is their means to scare you dare.
Fear is the only control anyone has over you and that is the method they use time and time again.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:36 pm
zohara568 wrote:
First vaccine was the hep b vaccine within an hour of baby’s birth. I don’t believe in a big government conspiracy over vaccines.

Can you do me a favor and read up on the history of how hep b became the standard to be given to newborn babies?
Read why it was initially developed. Who they were hoping to target and why they had to make it universal and why they decided to give to newborns. And perhaps then you will understand why we dont trust blindly.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:36 pm
zohara568 wrote:

First of all it's the vitamin k shot that is given right after birth. Hep b can be given the day after (or at 6 weeks by the pediatrician. It's optional in the hospital)

Second, may I ask why? Why do you think it's necessary to give a newborn a vaccine against an std?

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:43 pm
amother Emerald wrote:
First of all it's the vitamin k shot that is given right after birth. Hep b can be given the day after (or at 6 weeks by the pediatrician. It's optional in the hospital)

Second, may I ask why? Why do you think it's necessary to give a newborn a vaccine against an std?

And why did they find the need to call it vitamin k when it has a black box warning?!
It is not a vitamin

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:53 pm
amother Brown wrote:
And why did they find the need to call it vitamin k when it has a black box warning?!
It is not a vitamin

Because it also contains vitamin..

zohara568

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:53 pm
amother Brown wrote:
Can you do me a favor and read up on the history of how hep b became the standard to be given to newborn babies?
Read why it was initially developed. Who they were hoping to target and why they had to make it universal and why they decided to give to newborns. And perhaps then you will understand why we dont trust blindly.
yeah- I agree that my newborn probably didn’t need it- since I don’t have hep b- nor do I shoot up drugs. However, the pediatrician requests that the shot be given at the hospital instead of their office. I rather spend my time going over my kiddos health with the doctor - rather than arguing about an (for my kiddo) an unnecessary shot. It’s hard making medical decisions as an ima - donor breastmilk v formula, bedsharing, etc. However- that’s why I pay my doctor the big bucks to keep up with the science. I’m not saying I believe my doctor blindly (for example, I do bedshare)- but I do trust them to guide me on important decisions and the current consensus of the medical community.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:56 pm
zohara568 wrote:
yeah- I agree that my newborn probably didn’t need it- since I don’t have hep b- nor do I shoot up drugs. However, the pediatrician requests that the shot be given at the hospital instead of their office. I rather spend my time going over my kiddos health with the doctor - rather than arguing about an (for my kiddo) an unnecessary shot. It’s hard making medical decisions as an ima - donor breastmilk v formula, bedsharing, etc. However- that’s why I pay my doctor the big bucks to keep up with the science. I’m not saying I believe my doctor blindly (for example, I do bedshare)- but I do trust them to guide me on important decisions and the current consensus of the medical community.

But can you understand the reasoning behind how it became mandatory ?
And then question your doctor why he believes a one year old needs three hep b shots in his first year of life based on the data you come up with?

amother
Heather

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:04 pm
What do you say to the fact that it has a severe warning and that it’s still recommended and that you think they’re lying? If they would lie, why put the warning? If they know it’s bad, why recommend it? Ever thought about that?

zohara568

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:37 pm
amother Heather wrote:
What do you say to the fact that it has a severe warning and that it’s still recommended and that you think they’re lying? If they would lie, why put the warning? If they know it’s bad, why recommend it? Ever thought about that?
my cymbalta and concerta have severe warnings and I still taken them… I went through this decision a lot while I was pregnant. I think for pregnant women the only safe drug is a prenatal vitamin. For each medication, my doctor weighed the pros and cons of taking it based on the longitudinal data available. I actually think deeply about every substance that I put into my daughters body. And try to make the best decisions I can. As a new mother, I have so much to worry about. Have you ever read the ingredients on a can of infant formula? I was unsettled when I did, and got a European formula instead. I feel nervous about the ingredients in Gerber wafers. And I can count on my hand how many times I have given my daughter Tylenol (I try nursing and soothing her first). But based on what I have read, vaccines are not my biggest concern for her. Side effects are extremely rare (although I lost the ability to walk for a few days after my mmr as a child). That is what the mainstream scientific community believes, and I go by their guidance and do the best I can as an Ima.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:18 pm
zohara568 wrote:

Why would you trust a pediatrician who won't even consider it better to wait for a child to get a vaccine (that has risk) in his office than at 1 day old?. There is zero time at 1 day old to even know if something may cause a side effect as there is no "before" and after. There is zero "before" time as the baby is hours old. My pediatrician specifically requests that parents wait.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics