Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PANDAS: How long does it take to treat?
Previous  1  2

amother
Thistle

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 10:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
BUMP: Did 10 days in June. got better. Relapsed shortly after
Doing 60 days now. (we're up to 40ish now). She's definitely getting better.
What's do we need to do next? I want to knock out the Pandas completely, but I'm so lost...
Now would be a good time to start herbal antibiotics so that you have it on board when you stop the meds. You can keep her on that for a year.
Look into homeopathy for deeper healing.
And if at all possible work on gut health.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 10:55 pm
amother Thistle wrote:
Now would be a good time to start herbal antibiotics so that you have it on board when you stop the meds. You can keep her on that for a year.
Look into homeopathy for deeper healing.
And if at all possible work on gut health.

what is herbal antibiotics, where do I get that? what is homeopathy? I'm totally clueless

amother
Thistle

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 12:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
what is herbal antibiotics, where do I get that? what is homeopathy? I'm totally clueless
For homeopathy, we use Resilience Naturopathic. They are a practice based out of CA that specialized in classical homeopathy for pandas, pans, asd and neuroimmune disorders. They are not cheap, but gains can be significant and more likely to stick. Another benefit is that homeopathy is extremely easy to administer, usually just 2 little sugar balls under the tongue, sometimes a sip of water that has the pellets dissolved in them. I can't tell you how it works, but it does. What it will entail for you is an extremely detailed description of all your child's symptoms, from head to toe, physical, emotional, neurological, behavioral etc. And tracking those symptoms very very well to see how they are responding to selected remedies.

For herbal antibiotics when coming off antibiotics, we've used these with good success

Either
Olive leaf extract and oil of oregano, phytocaps from Gaia

Or

Cryptolepis
Chinese skullcap
Kudzu
From woodland essence

Or
Biocidin

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:37 pm
amother Thistle wrote:
For homeopathy, we use Resilience Naturopathic. They are a practice based out of CA that specialized in classical homeopathy for pandas, pans, asd and neuroimmune disorders. They are not cheap, but gains can be significant and more likely to stick. Another benefit is that homeopathy is extremely easy to administer, usually just 2 little sugar balls under the tongue, sometimes a sip of water that has the pellets dissolved in them. I can't tell you how it works, but it does. What it will entail for you is an extremely detailed description of all your child's symptoms, from head to toe, physical, emotional, neurological, behavioral etc. And tracking those symptoms very very well to see how they are responding to selected remedies.

For herbal antibiotics when coming off antibiotics, we've used these with good success

Either
Olive leaf extract and oil of oregano, phytocaps from Gaia

Or

Cryptolepis
Chinese skullcap
Kudzu
From woodland essence

Or
Biocidin

Thank you

frummom101

Post Sat, Nov 18 2023, 11:46 pm
Try raindrop therapy 646-450-2725. I have seen miracles. They don't charge anything for consultation.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 12:05 pm
frummom101 wrote:
Try raindrop therapy 646-450-2725. I have seen miracles. They don't charge anything for consultation.

No offense, but I see that you posted the same recommendation on 3 old pandas threads at once and I see you only wrote 4 posts since you became a member... why are you so passionate about this?

Anyone besides frummom101 have experience with this?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics