Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Do I need a bassinet stroller or can I rely on snap n go?
Previous  1  2

amother
Obsidian

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:39 am
amother Calendula wrote:
For the winter you definitely don’t need a bassinet. It has a short lifespan anyway. It’s great for spring/summer babies.

You can still bundle the baby and take walks! Not in like 20 degrees. But sometimes it’s so important for the mother especially to get out and get some fresh air! Even for a few minutes. And if baby falls asleep in the basssinet while outside you don’t need to worry about transferring and can bring stroller in the house and let her nap…

amother
Crystal

Post Sat, Nov 25 2023, 10:21 pm
Three babies B"H, never had a bassinet.

My oldest was born in E"Y and we lived in a closet and would not have had anywhere to put it.

We have an uppababy cruz stroller which has an infant insert (lining to use for smaller babies). The stroller lays pretty close to flat if not totally flat... Our carset is a mico max and has adapters for the uppababy so I can use it like a snap n go. For the first year I keep the frame in my trunk during the week and use the carseat for all outings - doctor's appointments, other errands etc. I'm pretty strict about naps being in a proper bassinet/crib at home, but I can't always stop my baby from napping on the go if it happens... We bought a 7am Enfant snuggle thing for my youngest to keep him warm and it was a great investment- worked with the infant seat and also with the stroller. For Shabbos, longer walks or appointments I use the stroller seat. The bassinet has such a short life it wasn't worth the investment to me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics