Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
DH drowned, BDE, edited to: a widow’s musings…
  Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Dec 12 2023, 7:58 pm
amother Mulberry wrote:
Thank you for sharing this link. May we know only simchas from now on.

Amen

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Dec 12 2023, 9:00 pm
Is the number to text Chaya the same one as on her website? I have something I would like to offer in case it would be helpful.

amother
Brickred

Post Tue, Dec 12 2023, 9:03 pm
Chaya, I really felt your instagram stories yesterday. They broke my heart! I hope you find much simcha 🥰

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:18 pm
Misty rose, thank you so so so much!!!

What’s the name of your friend’s book?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:27 pm
Thank you all so very much for your kind words.

I kinda had a public tempter tantrum online yesterday, and now I feel ashamed. I know it’s okay to vent but I hurt people, my husband’s generous friends, who are helping me a ton, by hinting that I’m alone without community support.

Anyway. Don’t ever send a window in her 40’s an invoice for her future burial plot — that triggered all my pent up rage.

And I appreciate divrei Torah about Gan Eden, about why bad things happen to good people, etc.

I feel extreme pain and pressure when asked when I’m getting back to work or what I do all day.

It’s ok. Nobody meant any harm. Work seems like a neutral subject, good conversation. But it’s triggering my childhood money anxiety and lack of productivity fears, and I cannot deal with the topic now.

May you all have a Freilichen Chanukah and a Gutten Chodesh!

amother
Amaranthus

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:36 pm
Do you want me to delete my posts on previous page?

amother
Darkblue

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:48 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Thank you all so very much for your kind words.

I kinda had a public tempter tantrum online yesterday, and now I feel ashamed. I know it’s okay to vent but I hurt people, my husband’s generous friends, who are helping me a ton, by hinting that I’m alone without community support.

Anyway. Don’t ever send a window in her 40’s an invoice for her future burial plot — that triggered all my pent up rage.

And I appreciate divrei Torah about Gan Eden, about why bad things happen to good people, etc.

I feel extreme pain and pressure when asked when I’m getting back to work or what I do all day.

It’s ok. Nobody meant any harm. Work seems like a neutral subject, good conversation. But it’s triggering my childhood money anxiety and lack of productivity fears, and I cannot deal with the topic now.

May you all have a Freilichen Chanukah and a Gutten Chodesh!

Just wanted to say that I so appreciated your courage in saying some of the things that resonate with me but I don’t have the guts to say (mainly about not infantalizing someone going through a hard time and being disrespectful of their ability to make decisions for themselves and their families and people thinking they know better about what the person going through it needs based on what THEY-the outsider-would need… your example of people insisting you eat when you just can’t was one of a few that really hit home).

I think that was something that really needed to be said and appreciate your saying it. You’ve really inspired me!

Kol hakavod to you for articulating your needs so clearly. May we all get the support that we actually need (and not what people decide we need).

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:59 pm
amother Amaranthus wrote:
Do you want me to delete my posts on previous page?

It’s fine, thanks for asking

To the one looking for my phone number: 410-963-1362 and I posted some Chanukah videos of my husband singing after lighting on my status today. He’s so alive in the videos.

Tonight I lit his Menorah. Crazy insane upside down world.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:36 pm
Hi, op. Just wanted you to know that I’ve been thinking about you lately. I know this time of year is hard for you. First pesach without your dh…. First everything is hard. And I’m thinking about you and want you to know that I care.

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:39 pm
I think about you often as well. Only Hashem can give you a nechama. Wishing you so much strength and healing. You're on my mind and in my heart.

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:40 pm
amother Mistyrose wrote:
Hi, op. Just wanted you to know that I’ve been thinking about you lately. I know this time of year is hard for you. First pesach without your dh…. First everything is hard. And I’m thinking about you and want you to know that I care.

I had the same thought. Thinking about you, OP. Sending a hug.
Page 22 of 22   Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed