Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Remember the helicopter crash in grand Canyon
Previous  1  2

Cdlf

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 7:08 pm
What do you mean she's a vegetable? Can she talk or communicate? If yes she's not a vegetable.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 7:18 pm
I was also wondering, is she conscious? does she know whats going on?

DREAMING

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 7:26 pm
as far as I know she does not communicate really.

mali

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 7:57 pm
lostIma wrote:
Jut to clarify all the "doubts here" ... I live in Seagate actually and I nebbbacccchh get to see her so often being walked by the nurses.. the reality is, she will never recover... shes a vegatable... badly burnt, no legs.... soo hard to even glance.... her children wont ever have a "normal" life. The older one constantly sees his mother like this and knows hes a "rich boy" all this just confuses a child ....The younger one who was only 5 onths when this all happened doesnt really know better other then he calls his aunt - mommy.... which is so hard to hear by the family.... otherwise money desnt do ANYTHING ust makes MORE problems and MORE politics within the family..... may we never have to hearof such Tzoros and such pain
lostIma, how long have you been living in Seagate for? Do I know you?

as far as the kids - the younger one was only three months old when it happened afaik, and b"h that he has someone he can call mommy.

and money did help in this case. obviously, it cannot undo the damage, but how would they be able to keep her at home and pay for the private nurses and all the equipment without it?

bubby

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:24 pm
Sorry, but I'm really uncomfortable with this speculative gossip. The poor girl is suffering, her children, parents & in-laws are suffering, it's a lose-lose situation. Let's drop it now, shall we? Only G-d can change the situation & all we can do is say Tehillim.

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 7:16 am
bubby wrote:
Sorry, but I'm really uncomfortable with this speculative gossip. The poor girl is suffering, her children, parents & in-laws are suffering, it's a lose-lose situation. Let's drop it now, shall we? Only G-d can change the situation & all we can do is say Tehillim.

Thumbs Up Thank you Bubby.

Cdlf

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 8:19 am
My heart and thoughts are with her and her family and wish her all the best.

ChutzPAh

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 10:29 am
Of all the threads to be deleted, I think this is an appropriate one. This is gossiping and there is some LH in this thread too. The family has been through enough, they don't need people gossiping about them.

Where is Crayon when you need her?

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 1:07 pm
I am PM'ing her.

lostIma

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 1:54 pm
shes really a vegatable... no communication no nothing..... just memories of a broken family.... we should all daven that she should have to suffer

lostIma

Post Sat, Aug 09 2008, 10:44 pm
My mistake everyone, she should NOT have to C'v suffer anymore....

Bambamama

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 4:04 am
difr wrote:
I'm spooked and crying! We were just discussing this last night and wondering how she's doing. I did hear that she did win a major financial settlement which will hopefully cover her medical expenses and help with he children's future. But there are disputes as to how much she should give her husband's family. One of the Wajsbaum boys who lost both parents was recently Bar Mitzvahed. They live with grandparents. I do remember hearing 2 spouses remarried.

Why should the husband's family get anything from her lawsuit? Can't they sue on their own? Shouldn't every dime Chana received go into ensuring that she is taken care of medically, and to her children?

Cdlf

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 9:57 am
They have a right to sue for the loss of their son.

square_peg

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 10:57 am
BTW,.. today is the anniversary of that terrible tragedy...

faigie

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:35 am
it happened on 9 bav?

BeershevaBubby

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:36 am
faigie wrote:
it happened on 9 bav?

No, August 10th.

The Shloshim was 9/11.

Tamiri

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:36 am
August 11th

square_peg

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:49 am
it was August 10.. my b-day.. I remember for sure.

mali

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 4:35 pm
difr wrote:
They have a right to sue for the loss of their son.
every family got $1-2million for those who were killed. Chanie's parents got much more because of all the suffering, agony and medical bills involved.

queen

Post Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:13 pm
If anyone has anything else constructive to add, feel free to PM me
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics