Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Earn some extra cash
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 4:56 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
I'm in Israel
What's a VPN?

You’re probably not getting studies because of your location. No way to change that, sorry. It’s interesting that they approved you.

I’m not tech savvy enough to explain what a vpn is well. It’s a program that among other things can conceal your location. People use it for security purposes.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 5:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
You’re probably not getting studies because of your location. No way to change that, sorry. It’s interesting that they approved you.

I’m not tech savvy enough to explain what a vpn is well. It’s a program that among other things can conceal your location. People use it for security purposes.

I'm in NY. I was approved the first day and had a couple of surveys. I selected one that needed to be done on a computer so I figured I'd do it later because I was out. I didn't realize that they would take it back if I didn't complete it right away. And I couldn't select another one right then because apparently you can only be signed up for one at a time. Since then, there haven't been any studies waiting for me.

But I just completed the entire About Me section earlier today, so let's see if that makes a difference.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 6:09 pm
Does anyone know if the money you are paid on prolific is taxable?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 6:10 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
Does anyone know if the money you are paid on prolific is taxable?

It is.

I’ve earned £276.43 since starting 7 weeks ago and have been really enjoying the surveys! I got to be pro Israel in a few studies.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics