Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Help with OB appointment - Lkwd
Previous  1  2

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:24 pm
What’s the practice called? Where in Lakewood are they located?
Thinking of switching from my current practice and liking what I hear..

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:16 pm
It’s generations obgyn they’re located on Kennedy blvd right near gourmet glatt north. Amazing practice and highly recommend!!!

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:20 pm
Thanks! Are the receptionist really as rude as ppl say? Or just depends?

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:36 pm
It’s actually funny the receptionists there had a terrible reputation and I personally never had a bad experience with them. Recently they got a few new ones and some old staff left, they are much sweeter and more pleasant but personally I liked the more rude ones better- they were definitely more efficient.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:56 pm
Thanks so much!

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 6:28 pm
Dr. Tal vibes differently with different people. He is generally, blunt and a little rough, but a good doctor.
Being said that, I preferred not to see him for regular visits but was happy with him there during Delivery.

I have heard a few bad stories from the practice, but I haven't experienced anything concerning.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 6:29 pm
They have long wait times…

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 6:52 pm
Interesting that people are saying its hard to get appointments with Dr Roman...I actually saw Dr Roman more than any other doctor there throughout my pregnancy (I only had Dr Tal once). She's great and super experienced. You cant choose which doctor will deliver you (I don't believe you can do that in any practice) but they are all good doctors. I have friends who had different doctors from there for their deliveries and they were each happy with who delivered them.

As far as the receptionist staff, I find them very difficult to deal with a lot of the time. They can be pretty nasty over the phone. But every practice has their pros and cons so its something im willing to give up on...

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:46 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
Interesting that people are saying its hard to get appointments with Dr Roman...I actually saw Dr Roman more than any other doctor there throughout my pregnancy (I only had Dr Tal once). She's great and super experienced. You cant choose which doctor will deliver you (I don't believe you can do that in any practice) but they are all good doctors. I have friends who had different doctors from there for their deliveries and they were each happy with who delivered them.

As far as the receptionist staff, I find them very difficult to deal with a lot of the time. They can be pretty nasty over the phone. But every practice has their pros and cons so its something im willing to give up on...

How long ago did you deliver?

amother
Stoneblue

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:51 pm
Interesting. I had a baby recently and saw Dr Roman prob 80% of the time. I just asked when the next available appointment is. Also, they have another office in Ocean which is easier to get appointments with if you really want someone specific. Dr Tal is def tough and blunt but don’t choose appointments with him. He definitely has the most experience if you have complex issues

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:57 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
How long ago did you deliver?

Very recently

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 11:20 am
Thanks for all the help!

I was hearing some "bad stories" - not sure what exactly that means?
Are they worse than any other practice?

Also, someone mentioned 2 visits in 8th month, 4 in 9th...does everyone go so often?

Do they do things differently here that in EY?

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 12:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for all the help!

I was hearing some "bad stories" - not sure what exactly that means?
Are they worse than any other practice?

Also, someone mentioned 2 visits in 8th month, 4 in 9th...does everyone go so often?

Do they do things differently here that in EY?

There are bad stories in every practice...Nobody's perfect and you dont know if the situation wouldve been handled differently elsewhere.

I think that amount of visits are standard around here...

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 6:00 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:

💯 agree! Had a baby in the summer (not my first time having a baby with this practice) and yes the receptionists are always rude and grouchy for no reason! It’s not because of anyone giving them an attitude or hard time. They’re like that just because 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it, if they can’t stand their job and dislike patient interactions so much, why don’t they just find a different type of office job where they’ll be less miserable??
The new hire seems sweet (for now lol). Some of the medical assistants can be attitudey as well, but honestly you will find that anywhere. It’s definitely better in comparison to Giovine’s office where the office staff is downright nasty!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries