Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Is this normal behavior?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 8:28 pm
amother Mintcream wrote:
Unfortunately common. Don't take it personally and ignore those comments.

Sad. Feel bad for these ppl. They must be living in such a negative world.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:04 pm
amother OP wrote:
I don’t watch her, but when she started doing it she did it in public so I noticed it. And I do walk into her room sometimes after she’s in bed to tidy up and get her laundry from the floor. Reminder, she’s a five year old child. I don’t know why you chose to jump to the negative and judge…

In your first OP you said she was 6, now you say she’s 5.

essie14

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:34 pm
It's completely normal. No one has to teach a child about what feels good.
Do you give her food and say, "this chocolate will taste good but this broccoli will taste bad" ?
Children figure out what they like. And rubbing themselves feels good, just like snuggling with their favorite blankie feels good. There's no difference.
A parent's job is to educate the child to do it in private.

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:36 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Why are you watching her??? That’s the most disturbing part to me. You know what she’s doing and you’re watching. Her do instead of giving her privacy

This is such a strange response.

OP has witnessed something about her daughter. Doesn't mean she is "watching" her do it all the time.

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
My six year old dd m*sturbates. It started when she was younger but wasn’t that frequent. Lately she’s been doing it more often and she totally climaxes till the end, she turns all red and breathes heavily. It was so freaky to watch for the first time, I was very disturbed. I told her countless time that it’s not good to touch there too much as you can get a rash and in general you don’t touch yourself in private areas in front of other people. She stopped doing it in public but I still see her doing it in bed when no one is around. She told me it’s her secret yummy feeling that no-one else knows abt it. Is this normal? And is there anything I shd do abt it?

OP, please realize that this is something completely normal.
There is nothing s-xual about this. Such a young child doing this is just a kid doing something that feels good.
Just remind her that it should only ever be done in private. Thats the most important thing.
And maybe dont go into her room aftef she goes to sleep. Give her her privacy.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:14 pm
Totally normal. I m-sturbated as a tiny child, u remember my parents being horrified but I wasn’t molested, it was just something I realized I could do that felt really good.

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 7:17 am
How would she know that it's a secret yummy feeling that no one knows about? That wording is pretty adult like, sounds like someone taught her those words.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics