Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Large chested, what carrier?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 2:04 pm
What style/type/brand carrier would be best for me if I'm plus size with a large chest and don't want the carrier to accentuate my chest?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 2:07 pm
Iโ€™m a 36dd I use ergo. Chest is fully covered by baby

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 2:35 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Iโ€™m a 36dd I use ergo. Chest is fully covered by baby

Oh to only be a DD ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm a 38K (not a typo ๐Ÿ˜œ)

Is there hope for me?!

4geesmom

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 2:44 pm
I use baby ktan. Used it for a few kids and was very happy.

amother
Anemone

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
Oh to only be a DD ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm a 38K (not a typo ๐Ÿ˜œ)

Is there hope for me?!

Iโ€™m 38 H and I use ergo baby and it works.

Side point can I ask where you find nursing bras that are supportive? Iโ€™m in desperate need and canโ€™t find anything that works properly

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:09 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
Iโ€™m 38 H and I use ergo baby and it works.

Side point can I ask where you find nursing bras that are supportive? Iโ€™m in desperate need and canโ€™t find anything that works properly

I'm looking too! Right now I'm only 2 weeks pp and don't want to wear underwire yet, so I'm wearing extremely UNsupportive bras ๐Ÿ˜„

I ordered this: Anita Maternity Women's Microfiber Underwire Nursing Bra #5068 https://a.co/d/h7pnz56

P.S. when you say Ergobaby works do you mean it technically fits, or it doesn't accentuate your chest area?

amother
Anemone

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm looking too! Right now I'm only 2 weeks pp and don't want to wear underwire yet, so I'm wearing extremely UNsupportive bras ๐Ÿ˜„

I ordered this: Anita Maternity Women's Microfiber Underwire Nursing Bra #5068 https://a.co/d/h7pnz56

P.S. when you say Ergobaby works do you mean it technically fits, or it doesn't accentuate your chest area?

Thanks for the recommendation Iโ€™ll try that!

I feel that my baby covers my chest area but honestly never paid attention to the sides. But I feel comfortable in it.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:25 pm
40G here. I use a Solly baby wrap. The wraps are way more comfortable for me than carriers

Eta re accentuation, babies head should be "kiss" height so any properly fitting carrier would have baby covering you

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:38 pm
amother Sunflower wrote:
40G here. I use a Solly baby wrap. The wraps are way more comfortable for me than carriers

Eta re accentuation, babies head should be "kiss" height so any properly fitting carrier would have baby covering you

All of this. I had one wrap to start but was looking to try out a carrier. I ordered 3 different ones but ended up returning all of them since they didn't give as much back support as the wrap. I ended up buying another wrap and I'm so so happy with it.

I have the Sleepy Wrap and Kea Babies.

amother
Marigold

Post Fri, Feb 02 2024, 3:39 pm
Iโ€™m 38G and the ergo is perfect
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics