Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
Previous  1  2

imthatawesome

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:15 pm
Usually Pantene,tresemme or dove. I used to use John Frieda and Biolage but I stopped using them for budgeting purposes.
Have you tried Moroccanoil deep conditioning mask? I used to use that to make my hair silkier

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:26 pm
We love this
Much cheaper in Trader Joe’s

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa.....durl=

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:37 pm
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
Don't want to hijack but What type of hair do your kids have? Been looking for a long time for a very clean shampoo for dd with thick, wavy, dry, knotty, somewhat textured hair. Every natural product we use dries out her hair even more and we keep going back to head and shoulder.

My kids have super straight regular hair. Here's greasy after a few days. Younger kids need to do hair 2x a week. Preteen lately 3x or she looks dirty.
I started using it after one of my kids hair started falling out from the camps chlorinated pool. It would clog the drain every day. Her bed and clothing were full of hair. It was crazy. We used pert plus, Pantene or tresemme before switching to hand over heart.
Within a week of switching her hair stopped falling out. It still hasn't all grown back yet. Her pony tail def is still thinner. But I see lots of new growth/baby hair.

It's not that expensive. I'd give it a try and use the water/lotion combo as a leave in conditioner.
I use their baby was for my baby and her hair is also straight but still super thin and extremely knotty. I let her hair dry after the bath and in the morning I spray a bit indry her hair and the brush just glides thru. And no, it doesn’t look greasy at all.

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:58 pm
I'm intrigued; is this hand over heart conditioner too or just shampoo? I'm only seeing shampoo on Amazon. I have a DD with challenging hair.

amother
DarkGray

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:08 pm
I’ve been using Pantene shampoo plus conditioner for years.
For my girls (lower elementary) I was using suave shampoo and separate conditioner cuz it was cheap, but at one point we ran out of conditioner so I had them use my Pantene 2 in1 and their hair was so much better so I switched them to Pantene.
One has straight hair one has wavy-curly.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:56 pm
Miranda Wright wrote:
Am I the only person on this website who washes their hair?

I use suave rosemary and mint for years... I love it

amother
Dimgray

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 10:10 pm
amother Babyblue wrote:
I use suave rosemary and mint for years... I love it

I send that with my girls to camp to deter the lice.

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 12:25 am
Tresemme only. Have dry hair but using conditioner helps a ton.

Miranda Wright

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:55 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
Kirkland. I used to use Pantene from Costco, but the Kirkland is sulfate free. TBH not much research has gone into it. I have easy hair and I cover it and I am a loyal Costco shopper. It is $9.99/bottle at Costco I believe, not -almost $40 for the 2.

Intriguing, I gotta look into this...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics