Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How many bras do you use?
Previous  1  2

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 2:11 pm
Mimisinger wrote:
I can't believe people wear bras to sleep, but I know some do, though it's so uncomfortable, my girls gotta breathe.

But you also want to protect your girls for the future. Wink
I try to always sleep in a bra because I'm paranoid that gravity will sink my girls. You can sleep in a soft bra without underwire or lingerie with light support...anything to help em stay up as long as possible.

Teacup9

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 2:16 pm
I only have two nursing bras that fit Sad Sad
And I have like three nursing tanks that I wear to bed.

I use to not understand how woman could sleep in bras, but then when I was pregnant they were too sensitive to not sleep in a bra. And now they are bigger and I need to sleep in one, though it is usually half on because the baby has been nursing all night.

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 2:42 pm
Lady Godiva wrote:
Mimisinger wrote:
I can't believe people wear bras to sleep, but I know some do, though it's so uncomfortable, my girls gotta breathe.

But you also want to protect your girls for the future. Wink
I try to always sleep in a bra because I'm paranoid that gravity will sink my girls. You can sleep in a soft bra without underwire or lingerie with light support...anything to help em stay up as long as possible.

Are you sleeping standing up? How would gravity affect the girls? They're either flat on top if lying down or squished under you if on your tummy.

As for when preg. or nursing, I never leaked so never had that prob.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 9:46 pm
Mimisinger wrote:

Are you sleeping standing up? How would gravity affect the girls? They're either flat on top if lying down or squished under you if on your tummy.

I think I sleep on my side.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry