Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Tipping pregnant morah
Previous  1  2  3

Would you tip a pregnant Morah on Purim?
Yes  
 99%  [ 154 ]
No  
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 155

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 3:00 pm
I tried tipping my sons huge menahel but he kept his balance and didn’t fall over. Better luck with the hugely pregnant morah OP

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 4:27 pm
Their is nothing wrong with the morah waiting to start her maternity leave till after Purim, she has been there all year. Would I give the same size present to a teacher I knew was leaving in a week as a teacher working for another 4 months? I would like to say yes and I think that’s morally the right answer but in all likelihood I would be more careful to give something nice if the person is continuing throughout the year.

yachnabobba

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 4:30 pm
I’m just sort of wondering if op expects the teacher to hold off child bearing while she has op child in her class I’m getting vibes of resentment

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:19 pm
I would really like if you can please stop laughing and pointing out at my bad English please! I came here for opinion not to get laughed on. It doesn't feel nice when you work hard to learn a new language.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:35 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
Their is nothing wrong with the morah waiting to start her maternity leave till after Purim, she has been there all year. Would I give the same size present to a teacher I knew was leaving in a week as a teacher working for another 4 months? I would like to say yes and I think that’s morally the right answer but in all likelihood I would be more careful to give something nice if the person is continuing throughout the year.

I want to give her a nice gift. She worked very hard! It will be a change for my child and the others when she has the baby, because she might be after birth. now I don't know what her personal life is going with expenses and I would like to show my appreciation with a nice gift by helping her and gifting her. I really have no bad feelings to her.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
I want to give her a nice gift. She worked very hard! It will be a change for my child and the others when she has the baby, because she might be after birth. now I don't know what her personal life is going with expenses and I would like to show my appreciation with a nice gift by helping her and gifting her. I really have no bad feelings to her.

So give the tip. What exactly is your question?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:45 pm
amother DarkOrange wrote:
So give the tip. What exactly is your question?

I am answering to the mother who said she feels like I have something against the morah for being pregnant. I got my answers. Thank you. I will not need them anymore.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics