Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Kendamil Kashrus
Previous  1  2

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:58 am
amother Lightyellow wrote:
Thank you, this is very helpful information! I’m going to order the chalav alum formula from this site next time around.

I should add, we only eat CY normally, but baby formula I have always used chalav akum as that is the best around and that’s very standard practice here in the uk, to use even if usually only use CY for everything else.

Some people wash the bottles separately but I never did and plenty others don’t either.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:59 am
https://isitkosher.uk/

Search kendamil you will see the differences

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 9:03 am
amother Orange wrote:
I should add, we only eat CY normally, but baby formula I have always used chalav akum as that is the best around and that’s very standard practice here in the uk, to use even if usually only use CY for everything else.

Some people wash the bottles separately but I never did and plenty others don’t either.

Same here. But that’s why I ask, if there is a cholov Yisroel available (albeit not expensive) is it the same same exact like the regular Kendamil with the klbd hashgacha? Should I Davka buy the kedassia one because it’s more Mehadrin? For the record, I’ve put my babies in enfamil (gentle ease) even if it isn’t cholov Yisroel.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics