Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Natural route for Pandas
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 9:54 am
After close to a year on abx, my dd will be weaned off her meds. I want to try natural to continue helping the situation and avoid flare ups. Any recommendations in brooklyn for natural person/ energy etc.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 12:14 pm
Following

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 1:42 pm
My dd was on antibiotics for 8 months and then we weaned her onto herbals. We moved on to homeopathy, supplements, craniosacral therapy, energy work, more homeopathy. We are constantly treating whatever symptoms we're seeing. This is like the 5th or 6th year that we're treating her. My experience seems to be that we treat and treat and overall there's a lot of improvement but I haven't yet found a cure for pandas/pans.

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 2:48 pm
Homeopathy with Resilience naturopathic

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 3:31 pm
amother Feverfew wrote:
Homeopathy with Resilience naturopathic

What is that?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 3:31 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
My dd was on antibiotics for 8 months and then we weaned her onto herbals. We moved on to homeopathy, supplements, craniosacral therapy, energy work, more homeopathy. We are constantly treating whatever symptoms we're seeing. This is like the 5th or 6th year that we're treating her. My experience seems to be that we treat and treat and overall there's a lot of improvement but I haven't yet found a cure for pandas/pans.

You're scaring me Crying

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 3:44 pm
Medical route my the symptoms worse for my child so we were forced to go natural.
I feel uncomfortable posting the info here as imamother is known for anti natural but between diet, supplements and emotional healing we havent looked back. Bh bh.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 3:57 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Medical route my the symptoms worse for my child so we were forced to go natural.
I feel uncomfortable posting the info here as imamother is known for anti natural but between diet, supplements and emotional healing we havent looked back. Bh bh.
Can you please elaborate on the emotional healing? I think this is the piece that we're missing.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 4:34 pm
amother Latte wrote:

Last edited by amother on Fri, Apr 19 2024, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
What is that?
A homeopathy practice that specializes in pandas and pans. They are virtual.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 9:20 pm
I ordered this from a rec from amother on another thread and I am forever grateful to her since bh I saw tremendous difference in my child once I started it.

I am grateful to pass it on!

https://www.amazon.com/Flaming.....ss_tl

octopus

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 9:31 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
I ordered this from a rec from amother on another thread and I am forever grateful to her since bh I saw tremendous difference in my child once I started it.

So interesting! This is a natural anti inflammatory.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 9:32 pm
Very strict diet and vitamins.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 9:41 pm
octopus wrote:
So interesting! This is a natural anti inflammatory.

Yes exactly! Bh it is a big bracha

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 4:52 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:

my daughter is on this. It is helping bh.

amother
Clover

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 7:52 pm
My son completely healed his pandas by taking daily the probiotic "Blissk12". He had pandas for around 2 years, on antibiotics and nothing helped. Forever grateful for this miracle probiotic. Get it on Amazon or some pharmacys.
Any questions? Message me

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 9:21 pm
Those on the turmeric and ginger do you have someone who told u how much to use for your child. I’m always scared to start vitamins bec I have no idea how much to give.

amother
Feverfew

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:42 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
Those on the turmeric and ginger do you have someone who told u how much to use for your child. I’m always scared to start vitamins bec I have no idea how much to give.
It's extremely hard to overdose on something like this. The dose on the bottle is intended for a 160lb adult so you could do the ratio based on your kids weight but I'd use that as a starting point, and go up higher if needed/tolerated

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:50 pm
amother Clover wrote:
My son completely healed his pandas by taking daily the probiotic "Blissk12". He had pandas for around 2 years, on antibiotics and nothing helped. Forever grateful for this miracle probiotic. Get it on Amazon or some pharmacys.

Can you link?

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 11:14 pm
amother Clover wrote:

What were his symptoms?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics